Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > RV Systems & Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-23-2015, 10:55 AM   #29

For the last week I decided to make use of the community bathroom that's only 100' from my RV. This park is really clean and well managed, and I'm finding that's it's just as easy to take a morning walk their to do my business. :-)

Also, for a year I've been using this product for many uses but one of the best is to clear out foul bathroom odors all naturally. It's called "Lavender Silver Hydrosol Spray" and doesn't cover up odors, but kills them. You can actually smell the odor change from awful to divine.

I was reading up on it....the Lavender essential oil and the Silver Hydrosol are both potent natural anti-bacterial ingredients. It's really a joy to use....no chemicals!

Amazon.com: Lavender Silver Hydrosol Spray (2oz Buy 3 Get 1 FREE): Health & Personal Care
RonInFlorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2015, 12:02 PM   #30

Harmful Effects of Ionic Silver Hydrosol | eHow
Old 05-25-2015, 07:35 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Lee View Post
Bad info in that link except for the first paragraph.

Argyria is caused by obsessive consumption of silver salts. Silver salts are photosensitive so they react to light. Think of how silver salts on photographic film react to sunlight and you can understand how this skin "bluing" can happen. However, Argyria is almost non-existent and is used as a fear campaign by Big Pharma.

An estimated 10 million people are using colloidal silver and there's only one fool that turned blue and he admits his brew was crudely made and consumed obsessively.

This is a non-issue. And using this standard to measure the danger of ingesting something would certainly forbid anyone from using any medicine including aspirin.

The flu like symptoms is a testimony that the silver is working! That's called Herxheimer Reaction. Herx happens anytime pathogens die off quicker than the body can flush them. But you don't get a fever. You get flu like symptoms and the remedy is to drink lots of water.

My Herx was INTENSE. That's what sold me on using silver as a supplement. But that only happens once. It's a detox of your body. Anyone that has gotten a flu shot then felt like they had the flu is experiencing Herx, not because the shot triggered a detox, but because the shot is full of dead viruses.

Ionic silver is the bio-active form of silver and by nature is matched with pathogens. It's protected in the body by mettaproteins until needed to attack pathogens. Silver has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes and the medical community is rediscovering these attributes in a desperate attempt to cure infections that antibiotics can't handle anymore.

WebMD is an establishment mouthpiece and the establishment for over 100 years has been brainwashing us to believe that health care is comprised of drugs and surgeries, not wholistic remedies that were used for thousands of years very well like cannibus.

Cancertutor.com list ionic silver as a potent tool for fighting cancer. I've been fighting my motherinlaw's gallbladder cancer with many protocols on that site and she's doing very well.

I've been using silver for a long time and have seen nothing but positive benefits. :-)
Old 05-25-2015, 07:37 AM   #32

I've decided to let the black water tank fill up and let the grey tank always drain. When I get ready to dump the black tank, i will let the grey fill up for awhile. The grey fills up too quickly and I have to dump it every couple days.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:48 AM   #33

Sounds like a plan!
2013 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB, 635 watts solar, 440 AH batteries, 2000 watt inverter, Koni struts and shocks, Hellwig rear anti-swaybar, SumoSprings front and back, 2012 Hyundai Accent SE, Blue Ox baseplates, Aladdin towbar and Patriot
jackfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:51 AM   #34

One trick i heard was dumping ice cubes into tank before pulling out, rough scour of walls then have extra liquid in tank!

TrollMeister, wife n mud pig(yellow lab)
Wind River 2011. 23RKS
2012 Silverado 1500
TrollMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #35

Greywater Tank Flow Problems

Grey tank will not flow,
I have a 07 Dolphin, grey water does not dump.
I tried to back flow back flush, no luck. Valve was open and black tank valve closed.
When water was applied to flow output-nothing went in, act as if there is a check valve installed in output side of grey water tank,(40psi) applied. Now I have a different problem, Water will not flow with valve open. What is the best way to clear water flow up? I an thinking of filling up sewer hose with water and let water flow out with a massive flow, maybe that will start water flow with suction action. Is the spade valve made as not come loose when handle stem is pulled and leave valve in closed position?

Vickersc
07 Dolphin LX
012 Honda tow
VickersC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 07:09 AM   #36

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickersC View Post
Grey tank will not flow,
I have a 07 Dolphin, grey water does not dump.
I tried to back flow back flush, no luck. Valve was open and black tank valve closed.
When water was applied to flow output-nothing went in, act as if there is a check valve installed in output side of grey water tank,(40psi) applied. Now I have a different problem, Water will not flow with valve open. What is the best way to clear water flow up? I an thinking of filling up sewer hose with water and let water flow out with a massive flow, maybe that will start water flow with suction action. Is the spade valve made as not come loose when handle stem is pulled and leave valve in closed position?

Vickersc
07 Dolphin LX
012 Honda tow
It would have been better if you started a new thread since this is a different topic.

Are you sure the blade is getting pulled up by the handle?
If absolutely no water comes out, the blade may have been stuck closed and the shaft may have pulled out of the blade. I don't know if they screw together.

There is no check valve.

Dan
Old 11-06-2017, 05:47 AM   #37

Tiffin Owners Club
I have looked at a lot of Black and Grey Tank stopped up problems pyramid build up, ect. My two suggestions are clean it up with water pressure or Air :Pressure. I have made up a water hose extension out of a clothes washer hose and put it down the toilet into the take and turn the water on. The not so rigid washer hose will flop around in the tank clearing up a lot of problems and if that does not work due the tank being to full to add any water do the same thing with a air hose extension but if you use the air hose make sure you put a towel over the toilet drain where the hose goes in or you might be surprised and what might come back out of that hole.

Tags
tank, water