I hope I didn't over-discharge my batteries or do any major damage to them today
Was testing my new 1500W inverter system running 2 TVs and an in-motion satellite system...all day today.
After about 8 hours my low voltage alarm went off on my Xantrex inverter. It was still running and putting out 117V to my system. So I turned it off and tested the battery voltage....10.8V.
Five mintues later the batteries read 11.8V without a charge hooked up.
I immediately plugged in the RV to charge my 2
Interstate Deep Cycle Marine/RV SRM24 550CCA 698MCA batteries.
Looking at the voltage chart, it appears I discharged my batteries to or below 20%. My Xantrex low voltage alarm allegedly goes off at 11.0V or less.
I could really use some advice on how much damage I did to the batteries discharging so low, and if they are still serviceable. Getting ready to hit the hwy in a few weeks and I will replace them if necessary, even though they are only 2 years old.
All words of wisdom and experiences on such matters greatly appreciated.