Originally Posted by Maverick6595
Thanks Russ, yes I am connected to the campground electric service through the 30 amp. I also disconnected this and tried just the battery, but with the same result. It's only about a 9 month old unit, so would you think the converter would be the next logical step?
It would seem to point to the Converter but your should test a few things.
1- Does the Microwave work? That would indicate that the 30 amp shore power is working and have 120 vac to the coach and converter. I have a small Digital AC plug-in meter that is always plugged into one of the coach's AC outlets so I can just look to verify I have 120 VAC in the coach.
2 - Is the Converter's Circuit breaker ON. Shut it off and then back on to reset it if yoou thing it could be tripped.
3 - Do you have a DC Voltmeter? If so, have you checked the Voltage at the Battery. If the converter is working and charging your battery(s) you should see 13.2 to 13.6 volts.
A side note: My Vibe is home and plugged into my pedestal. When home and not traveling I always leave my Everchill run, I just set it to a lower setting (no food inside it) and run the AC, set at 78 degrees, to help with humidity in the coach. I just went out to look at me distribution panel and Converter and saw the LED next to the Refrig 20 amp Fuse was on, indicating the fuse had blown. And yes the refrig was up to 79 degrees inside. I shut off the outside Battery disconnect switch and shut off the converter (circuit breaker) and replaced the Fuse. I turned everything back on and the new fuse didn't blow and the refrig is running. Hopefully my Refrig fuse was just fatigued and failed.