I had 2 FLA 80Ah batteries in the front storage. Also have a residential fridge with 1200W inverter. Got a SOK 206Ah LiFePO4 that came in today, so I decided to clean things up.
This is what the left side of my front storage looked like (the right side just had a battery and a 10 ft / 6 ga wire running to the battery cutoff switch):
I found a great spot in the basement under the steps for the new LiFePO4 and all the accessories. I also moved the inverter from the front basement wall to the wall of the steps opposite the LiFePO4 storage. Here's the new install:
All wires are 2ga. except the inverter chassis ground (6ga. x 1 ft) and the accessory line running to front storage (8ga. x 5 ft, 30A).
Here's where the inverter is:
The main power wires are 1 foot. I also installed a remote panel for the inverter inside the closet where the all the slide switches and tank monitors are.
Installed a Progressive Dynamics LiFePO4 converter / charger where the WFCO was:
I just left it where the original was right behind the power panel. I did run 2ga. wire (4 ft) to the battery area instead of the 6ga. they had running all the way to the front storage where the FLA batteries used to be.
I still need to apply heat to the heat shrink tubing. And put some wire loom around wires that go through holes.
The nice thing is the 2ga wire will handle 200A easy. No wire is longer than 12" except the one running up to the converter/charger (4').
Overall, I am very pleased. The front storage area is now free of batteries and very tidy. The basement storage area doesn't have a giant inverter sticking out into it. And I am all set for more upgrades. Slide in a second SOK 206Ah LiFePO4, swap out the 100A CB for a 200A CB, install a 3000W inverter and 400W of solar and I am all set!