Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > RV Systems & Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #1

Griddle for inside motorhome ?

We are looking for a griddle for inside our motorhome. The one we currently have you can only use the two back burners. I was looking at the Camp Chef SG 90 that measures 24"X17". Looks like is is heavy and would fit our stove and cover all three burners.

Anyone here have one ?
Bug512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Looks like a great griddle but heavy? Ours is a 2 burner cast iron version. 3 burner would be nice. Seems it could work on a BBQ as well.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:18 AM   #3

Looks similar to one I got from Sam's clup only mine has a grease trap along the front, fits my gas bbq and my stove but I will not use indoors as the heat is to close to the corian countertop
stink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
How about a small 120V griddle that you can place anywhere ? We have one. Works just fine.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #5

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I don't know the make but growing up on the farm We had one about that size, fit on two burners on the gas range in the kitchen, Made a lot of pancakes it did (Every Sunday).

I rather like Pancakes.

In the motor home I have an Aroma brand multi-oven (Rotesserie oven) this thing bakes, broils, rotesseries and girddles all in one appliance, Oh, it's a toaster oven too.

Alas, the model I have they no longer make, but they do make one a lot like it.

I also have the griddle thingies for my Coleman Road Trip grill.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #6

Thanks for all the great replies. I have a 120 Volt electric one that we use on occasion. I would like something bigger for when we tailgate and go to NASCAR races. At the end of this month I am making breakfast for over 25 people at a football game.

Here is what I found, a Camp Chef grill on Craigslist. It is the grill, griddle and barbecue grill box. Link here

They are asking $150 for it. I think this might be the ticket for tailgating and maybe using the griddle for inside the motorhome.

We also have a Weber Q grill and love it. I now have the 200 series and have a griddle for the 100 series. What a great grill.

Now to see if I want to pick up the one on craigslist.

Thanks again !
Bug512 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motorhome