Originally Posted by theboss1
Are you having an issue or just making sure you have the info?
Yes, I am. Hooked up to 50A Shore power, house and chassis batteries drop voltage below 11.5 or so after 4 days. Here is what I know:
1. All batteries were charged and load tested...good
2. Installed trik-l-start but house batteries have to be 13V first before it kicks in
3. Haven't found disconnect other than dash switch that is supposed to use house to start chassis if in trouble...doesn't work as house is too low
4. Installed battery disconnect on chassis battery and it is holding voltage when turned off. House continues to lose voltage
5. Unhooked output wires on converter...has 124V coming in and 14.4VDC going out.
6. When engine is running, Alternator is charging both house and chassis.
7. When I turn off shore power voltage doesn't change on house batteries.
8. When genset is turned on voltage doesn't change on house batteries so it appears it isn't charging.
9. Model # on BCC is Intelletic 00-00524-100 (obsolete)
10. I did find two solenoids behind circuit board but can't get to them with out removing circuit board and that doesn't appear too easy to do...
Can't get any assistance from Thor or intelletic. I have a 1999 Thor Residency 37'. I bought it last Summer and this problem started in November. I am in FL for month so trying to work on it while I'm here.
To say the least, I am perplexed and not an electrical engineer just enough to probably be dangerous...ha!