Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > RV Systems & Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #57

Tiffin Owners Club
Very nice installation. Were you able to put it on with the doors attached? I had to slide mine in halfway and then re-install the doors.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
Very nice installation. Were you able to put it on with the doors attached? I had to slide mine in halfway and then re-install the doors.
Yes I was able to install it with the doors attached. The only thing is that I can't remove the shelves in the refrigerator portion unless I remove the unit. Does your ice maker take a long time to make ice? Mine made a tray full then stopped. Don't know if it's air bound maybe? I did hit ice boost but made no difference.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #59

Tiffin Owners Club
Mine seemed to be a little slow too, but I made the freezer colder and that seemed to speed things up some, but maybe that's wishful thinking. We used plenty of ice and it refilled no problem.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #60

I just lowered the temp earlier. I'll check tomorrow. Raining to hard to go outside.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #61

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Larry,

What a nice job. It looks great. I'm glad that Fisher & Paykel worked out well for you. You certainly did not have a lot of room to spare with that furnace underneath.

I have a full wall slide in my Diplomat, and the furnace on that side of the coach is in the slide, under a closet aft of the the refrigerator. So I was able to put my Samsung right on the slide floor with plenty of open space above it. It's great that that F&P refer is out there and solves the problem for folks with that furnace under the frige.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:04 AM   #62

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars99 View Post

That came out really nice. Thanks for the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
WesinRockies is offline   Reply With Quote