Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS > RV Systems & Appliances
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-25-2019, 04:43 PM   #1

Splendide 2000 wd802M

I am trying to locate a water pump for Splendide 2000 washer/dryer, part number is 116590746tg. Splendide no longer makes this pump. Has anyone used part 090207? It looks exactly the same.
Marjorie213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2019, 05:20 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Dang, wish you had posted a week ago. Just last Saturday, I hauled my old washer to the dump because the rubber diaphragm on the door was bad. Salvage yard wanted $200 for the diaphragm.

Vision Salvage may have one but probably will be expensive.
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 07:30 PM   #3

Hi I may have the part you are looking for. I have an old one but it is in good shape. I took my washer out as we never used it and I had thought I had a problem with the pump so bought a new one and kept the old one. It was not the problem so have an extra. It is out in my shop so will check it out tomorrow and let you know.
Busyguy
busyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:55 AM   #4
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Sure hope BusyGuy has the answer!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:17 PM   #5

Splendide

Revisiting an old thread, now it's my turn to look for a drain pump for my splendide 2000. #116590746tg, any thoughts would help
john ostmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:20 PM   #6

What about it is broken?

If it comes apart (many have a separate motor/impeller that bolts up to the pump shell) I'd try to decide if it's the motor, impeller, or housing that's bad. I don't know about Splendide 2000's but if it was me, I'd browse ebay and take a chance on a part that looks right.

I've been looking into washing machine pumps this last week. I had to replace the motor/impeller section on a Maytag front loader. It kept giving suds errors, but if I reset it to rinse and spin it would complete successfully. Drove me nuts until I pulled the pump and inspected it. I pulled a coin out of the impeller, but the blades were too chewed up to work. I was able to get that section off of ebay pretty cheap. It's the same part for a lot of makes and models. You might be as lucky.

I discovered that there are three things that matter for a drain pump:

The proper number and diameter of spigots
motor voltage
mountability

I noticed that many mfgrs are sharing a few common designs. If you can mount it, fit it and drive it, it will work.

Good luck!
rodekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 12:45 PM   #7

pump ceased up, gone bad on Splendide 2000 (WD802M)

To echo another post here... now it's MY turn to look for a splendide 2000 (WD802M) washing machine pump model 116590746tg. Washing machine stopped working at the Spin/drain cycle and when I removed the pump to check for obstructions, I found it was ceased up. It should spin freely according to Westland Sales 800-356-0766 #5. I'm in Phoenix(Mesa) area and would love to hear from someone with an alternative part/pump model that would work or ANY info that could help. If I can't find the part.... then I have EVERY other part available... I guess. Thx

FYI: Service Tech at Westland Sales gave me a wonderful tip/trick to unlock this models' washer door when it is stuck in the locked position (worth trying on other models I guess). First off, I hope yours is easier to get to the power plug than mine, because you must unplug it first. Unplug it, wait a while, I'd give it 30 minutes, make a fist and give it 3 good raps on the metal frame next to the handle. This will knock the mechanical switch bond loose and your door will open. Also, if your washer won't drain, know that it will IF you get the drain hose lower than the drum. I had to drain mine down my doorway steps and outside to a bucket a couple times along my troubleshooting process. Hope this helps somebody! Info I sure could've used when my washer decided to crap out the day before my plane flight home to visit family (drum full of wet clothes before leaving for 2 weeks).
mudskipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 05:23 AM   #8

Filter cartridge

My turn. I acquired a wd802 model and sadly it is missing the filter cartridge that fits on the pump and is removed via the small door in the front. Mine snaps in vs the “non m” modem that has threads. Of course they are not available and I can’t find any via any channels I have been able to find. Any ideas? Anyone with one laying around???
lmcclure136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:16 AM   #9

Imcclure136, your best bet will obviously be eBay. I finally found the illusive, discontinued drain pump I was searching for. It took me about 6 months of religious searching but I'm back up and running finally If you find someone selling parts for your model you may consider reaching out in a message to see if they have the part you're looking for. They may have it and just have not had the time to picture and post it yet. Good luck.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:01 AM   #10

Freightliner Owners Club
Your Best chance is to go here https://chrisrvappliancerepair.com/ located in Yuma.
gatorcq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 11:57 AM   #11

I am looking as well Pump Gasket #116590746G or pump 116590746tg

Can either of these be available some where?
wvabeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 02:04 AM   #12

Here is a suggestion

Not sure what you are looking for exactly... sounds like you need a piece off a working pump. If this is the case, here is a pump that looks almost exactly like the model you are looking for. The only problem is, this pump is in Europe and therefore it is 220 volt. Other than the suggestions given so far, I found the most similar looking pumps searching eBay for "Miele washer dryer drain pumps". Anything else comes to mind, I'll post here. Good luck. https://www.ebay.com/itm/165153006440
Old 12-30-2021, 05:59 AM   #13

I found the pump seal is still available. Thanks to Chris's appliance. https://chrisrvappliancerepair.com/
wvabeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
splendide