During our last trip out in May, DC Tina (dear cousin) accidentally caught the control wiring in the foldout mechanism on the bed and ground a couple of the 6 wire insulation to smithereens. (I call it bull in a china cabinet damage-lol) Hope she never reads this.
I am finally fixing it and these are little tiny phone wires. They are not solid copper, they are stranded copper. I have a question:
Will this splice connector work?
Ideal Industries, Inc. 85-950 UY-I IDC Connector
It says solid copper...or am I being too literal and exposing my ignorance?
Here is a picture of the control that the wiring was damaged. I'll also want to put some sort of protective sleeve over it so that won't happen again.