For immediate release:
Leisure Travel Vans Continues to Drive Innovation with Truma Partnership
Winkler, Manitoba, April 7, 2016 – Leisure Travel Vans, a brand of Triple E Recreational Vehicles, is proud to a partner with Truma to offer a premium water heating system to its product lineup for 2017.
“We are excited to partner with a supplier that shares many common goals in driving innovation within the RV industry” commented Ryan Elias, General Manager of Triple E RV. “In an attempt to provide our customers with a better experience, we try our best to source the best components available, and the new Truma AquaGo® is a great example of a product that will enhance our customers’ overall experience.”
The Truma AquaGo® Comfort Plus will be standard on all 2017 Unity and Serenity products, with the Truma AquaGo Basic being an option on the 2017 Wonder. Benefits of the Truma AquaGo® system include:
· The Truma AquaGo® is also the only water heater featuring a recirculating system providing immediate hot water at the tap to conserve water (Comfort Plus only)
· Truma AquaGo® is the industry’s only hybrid technology instant water heater with endless hot water at a constant temperature guaranteed not to scald
· All Truma AquaGo® models feature the industry’s first and only “Easy-drain” lever for draining water, and includes a reusable stainless steel filter cartridge
According to Truma, customers could take a 20-minute shower in their Truma AquaGo® equipped RV every day of the week for nearly a month without having to refill a standard 20lb BBQ propane tank. 2017 Leisure Travel Vans will be arriving at dealerships starting summer 2016.
· The 2017 Serenity with standard Truma AquaGo® Comfort Plus has a starting base price of
$136,565 USD and will be available starting summer 2016.
· The 2017 Unity with standard Truma AquaGo® Comfort Plus has a starting base price of $122,395 USD and will be available starting summer 2016.
· The 2017 Wonder with optional Truma AquaGo® Basic has a starting base price of $105,820 USD and will be available starting fall 2016.
Learn more about the Leisure Travel Vans lineup at www.leisurevans.com
Learn more about Truma at http://www.truma.net