Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > RV Industry Press
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Please Welcome our New Sponsor, Alliance Coach

iRV2.com is pleased to announce that Alliance Coach of Wildwood, Florida is joining iRV2.com as a site sponsor. We appreciate their participation in our Community. Recently, iRV2 members visited the dealership and were impressed by the facilities. Alliance is one of the few dealerships that use "Systems 2000" (S2K) dealership software. One of the features of S2K is that it displays in the customer lounge exactly which RVs are being worked on by customer and the current progress of the repairs in real time. Customers can see immediately the status of their rig and how the repairs are progressing.

Alliance Features a State of the Art Full Service Repair Facility
  • 42 Service Bays
  • 16 Outdoor Bays
  • 2 x 65 foot Paint Booths
  • In House Cabinet Shop
  • In House Metal Fabrication Shop
  • In House Upholstery Shop
  • 40 Site Campground W/50 Amp, Water, Wi/Fi, & Laundry
  • In Stock, over a Million Dollars in Parts
  • Master Certified RVIA Technicians
Alliance specializes in ...
  • Collision Repair & Restoration
  • Working w/all Insurance Companies
  • Extended Service Contracts & Warranties
  • Remodeling of Interiors
  • Custom Paint Work
  • Fogged Window Repair
Alliance invites you to visit their dealership at any time and they would like for you to see their line of new Monaco and Holiday Rambler motor coaches and Ion towables as well. For more information ...

Alliance Coach
4505 Monaco Way
Wildwood FL 34785
RV Sales: 352-330-3800
Service: 352-330-3800
Parts: 352-330-3800
Toll Free: 866-888-8941

http://www.alliancecoach.com/
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We are very pleased with our recent purchase experience with Alliance Coach. A great place and great people.
Larry and Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #3

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Alliance Coach was represented at the 2012 iRV2 National Rally. Though I didn't need any service work at the time, I stopped by their booth for a casual conversation since they are not very far from our home.

On our way home from the rally, we blew a tire on I-75 which did considerable exterior and interior damage, especially to the kitchen countertop. I knew the countertop would be a challenge for the average shop and knew that Alliance was equipped for that kind of task. Our insurance appraiser concurred with my choice.

We dropped it off in mid October and got it back in early December. Most of the time was spent waiting for parts to be delivered and fabricating a completely new countertop. The service rep kept us apprised of progress and the service staff were friendly and knowledgable the couple of times we visited.

When we arrived to pick up the rig, we found that a hydraulic hose on the leveling system that was supposed to have been fixed had not been adequately tested and needed further repair. The service adviser was very apologetic since it could not be repaired that day. He offered to fix it and have it delivered to us at our home (about 25 miles away) the next day which is exactly what happened.

I was impressed by the quality of their staff and the number of service bays at their facility that are under roof and secured after hours. In fact, ours was inside the majority of the time it was there.

I'm glad Alliance was at the rally. Otherwise I may not have considered them and likely would not have had a service experience as good as this one.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
& THANK YOU for your Sponsorship!

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Alliance Coach! Thank you for sponsoring iRV2!
Old 01-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #6
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I also would like to welcome Alliance Coach as a sponsor. I was one of several that toured their facility in March last year. I was very impressed. I loved their shop area.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #7

Welcome!!
HTFireMedic is offline   Reply With Quote