Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-05-2002, 08:03 AM   #15

I have a CC, but its not a new one, and was nowhere near that price, but for an 1985 it had to be the top of the line at the time.
It is a beautiful coach runs and looks like new, leather interior, solid pine cabinets, corian counter tops. I am like the rest of you, I would love to have a new one but, still in my early thirtys' and a long way away from retirement it is only a dream.

Just remember:
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".
Theodore Roosevelt

Happy trails to all !
Partz.

Some Pictures </p>
Partz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2006, 02:45 AM   #16

I agree with you 100%! We recently traded in a Alpine Motorcoach for a 42' Allure. We love it! We only had the Alpine for a year. We bought it new and had nothing but problems with it the entire time and customer service at Western RV was a joke. Even tried to communicate with company president but he declined. Anyway we are finally happy to get back to camping.

Quote:
Originally posted by fjohn56:
I have been wondering why, with all the motorhomes out there, I almost never read anything about Country Coach. I have a 2000 Afinity, 42' with bed&breakfast slide(s). This is the first coach I have ever had, and I think it is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Fit and finish is excellent, compared to most coaches I've seen. Have had only minor problems, that I could fix myself, and did.
But again, I was just wondering why no one talks about Country Coach?
Old 03-24-2006, 03:02 AM   #17
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by harleybeanr:
I agree with you 100%! We recently traded in a Alpine Motorcoach for a 42' Allure.
Need to change your signature down there at the bottom....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 03:46 AM   #18

My favorite is the CC Affinity in the "ALexander" floorplan. Each time I see one at a show or the like I have to carry a BEACH towel to catch all the DROOL. (Maybe one day I'll win the lottery or something and could actually buy one )

The MArathons, Libertys and even the Country Coach Prevost conversions are some kind of fine with a LOT of "Fluff and glitter". BUT, the Contry Coach rigs (Non-Prevost) just seem to "Flip my fritter" as the Oak Ridge boys sang.

And Jimmy (Mouser), you need to change your sig.! (HE now has a Quad Slide 45' Country Coach Magna that is some kind of fine)
Old 03-25-2006, 03:31 PM   #19
SMC

We just recently traded a different brand for a 42' '05 Country Coach Allure. Love it. Yes, it's had a few minor issues, over all we really like the coach and the quality. Quality sure beats what we used to have!

'06 Torrey Pines
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:05 PM   #20

Does anyone know of a Country Coach specific forum. We ordered a new Magna and would like to hook up with other owners and pick their brain for info.
hogbreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 05:10 AM   #21
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by hogbreth:
Does anyone know of a Country Coach specific forum. We ordered a new Magna and would like to hook up with other owners and pick their brain for info.
Doesn't appear to be a forum, unless there's a Yahoo one I'm not familiar with, but HERE is a link to the Country Coach Owners Club.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:59 AM   #22

Try this:

Yahoo Country Coach Group
Old 05-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #23
Administrator Emeritus

Good job Gary, there's the Yahoo group as well!!