Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
A better deal on LED light strips

Pombotech on Ebay free shipping really inexpensive. Example- 20 m leds pwr pack etc. 36 bucks
woodfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
How about posting a link to the web page?
06 Hurricane 34FT WH W20 Chassis 8.1L 132K, Steersafe, Koni Shocks, DIY Trac Bar, Tri-Metric 2025RV Battery Monitor, 4-6V Batteries, Scan Gauge 2, Crossfires, 735W Solar Morningstar MPPT-60, WG T4 In-Motion Sat, XM Radio, 07 Chevy Malibu Maxx Toad, Falcon 2, Brake Buddy, Escapee
mgscott4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:11 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgscott4 View Post
How about posting a link to the web page?
Pombotech. just type it in.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:13 AM   #4
paz

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodfoot View Post
Pombotech. just type it in.
Went to eBay.com and typed in a search for pombotech. Got a whole bunch of listings for ROBOtech - none for LED light strips.???
paz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:48 AM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Looks like more cheap China junk. Pombotech is the name of the seller and is based out of China . I had to do a Google search on Pombotech to find it. EBay search returned nothing.
tanstaafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:02 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Just do a search for the seller. pombotech | eBay This link should take you right to eBay.
98FPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:52 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Thumbs up Why pay more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
Looks like more cheap China junk. Pombotech is the name of the seller and is based out of China . I had to do a Google search on Pombotech to find it. EBay search returned nothing.
The same items Camping World sells for $149 ( LED strings) from the source for more than $100 less . There are no US manufacturers of LED lights. They are ALL made and assembled in China!!!! If you would feel better paying more, please do so.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:01 PM   #8
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
I found these on the website you mention. It's the only package I could find that used the 5050SMD strips and 44-button IR remote. There were lots of deals, really cheap, that used the 3528SMD, but those are not nearly as bright! This is still a great deal if you want an IR remote!

12V 5050 SMD 2X5M 300 RGB LED Light Strip Flexible Brigh Lamp IR Remote DC 5A | eBay
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #9

I bought mine from Batteries+Bulbs. About half the price of Camping World.

I found that there is a Camping World in Quartzsite - at least it is shown on-line.

We have been slowing changing all (12v and 120v) bulbs over to LEDs. I have not found one that Batteries+Bulbs did not carry.
Dick Noble is offline   Reply With Quote