Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-30-2023, 01:50 PM   #1

AC / Heat not working

Any ideas why my AC & Furnace wont come on? All batteries are charged, all fuses and breakers are in working order. We have 2 ACs on 50 Amp and neither are working so its not just something with one unit. Its a 2016 Coachmen Pursuit 27KB. Any help would be appreciated!
Ulspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-30-2023, 01:53 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
A problem with the thermostat itself would affect all of those units together. Does the thermostat seem to appear and to be acting normal?

DD
Old 05-30-2023, 04:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulspeed View Post
Any ideas why my AC & Furnace won’t come on? All batteries are charged, all fuses and breakers are in working order. We have 2 AC’s on 50 Amp and neither are working so it’s not just something with one unit. It’s a 2016 Coachmen Pursuit 27KB. Any help would be appreciated!
Hello and sorry for your issues. As another poster said does your thermostat appear to be working> try turning the fan on only from the thermostat and see if the fan comes on. If it does not the thermostat is probably not getting power and If I recall that is powered by 12 volts not 120 like your a/c. Now the bigger question is where does the thermostat receive it's 12 volts from, and the answer to that unfortunately will have to come from another member as I am unfamiliar with your coach. The only thing I can offer is to make sure your salesman switch is on which is what supplies 12 volt power to the coach via the house batteries. Hope this helped some, good luck
craigd853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 06:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulspeed View Post
Any ideas why my AC & Furnace wont come on? All batteries are charged, all fuses and breakers are in working order. We have 2 ACs on 50 Amp and neither are working so its not just something with one unit. Its a 2016 Coachmen Pursuit 27KB. Any help would be appreciated!
Have you recently done any work on your roof AC units?

If so check the dip switch settings on the units. You might have accidentally

changed them.
A.R.F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 09:22 AM   #5

There are master reset for most electronic thermostats. Usually a zone programming issue comes up as reason. Has these ever worked for you.? An issue come up from time to time a random 120v breaker being off tied to the energy management system keeping an AC off but not the ACs breaker.
153stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 10:29 AM   #6

Funny story friends where camping in the same campground I was and their AC wasnt working. Their power cord got pulled out and they where running off of batteries and didnt know it.

Tags
heat