Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #71

Winnebago Owners Club
Greetings 3smdjbss my wife and i recently purchased a MH from CW in Calera, AL. They treated us like kings. From the sales folks to the clerks in the store. The whole process was truly a pleasure. No pressure and they gave us a great deal! I guess, like everything else it depends on where you go and the actual people you deal with. All in all we have no complaints about CW.

Good luck with your purchase !
JoeLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #72

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLui View Post
Greetings 3smdjbss my wife and i recently purchased a MH from CW in Calera, AL. They treated us like kings. From the sales folks to the clerks in the store. The whole process was truly a pleasure. No pressure and they gave us a great deal! I guess, like everything else it depends on where you go and the actual people you deal with. All in all we have no complaints about CW.

Good luck with your purchase !
That was just the way our deal went. These things are like buying used cars with a whole lot more things that can go wrong. I stated earlier in this thread that our company manufactures machinery and it makes no sense why parts or machines fail. We went yesterday and repaired a machine for the fifth time since September first. Under warranty! This part usually lasts in excess of 12 years. It is totally crazy why this thing keeps breaking! It has the exact same parts as the other 3,000 out there. Why is this one breaking the same part!? Over and over again. I think the same rule applies with anything you buy and the people you deal with directly. They are the ones that either make you or break you with limited input from the brand you bought it from. If you have the 'gut feeling' it is not good, don't buy it. There is no gun play involved in your decision. Listen to your gut.

Alan
Old 10-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #73

iRV2 No Limits Club
"They treated us like kings"

They do that well. It is part of their sales model.
I dare say we ALL have been treated like kings, while they were
extracting money from our pockets.

I hope you can still say you are happy next year with them.

Did anyone else see the news that CW now owns CarCash which
grew from a single location in New York City to a nationwide franchise
with six dozen locations in less than seven days?

CarCash, is a company that pays cash for used cars, which are then
sold back to dealers.

Truly one stop service at CW locations now.

Next will be a flower shop.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #74

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldme View Post
"They treated us like kings"

They do that well. It is part of their sales model.
I dare say we ALL have been treated like kings, while they were
extracting money from our pockets.

I hope you can still say you are happy next year with them.

Did anyone else see the news that CW now owns CarCash which
grew from a single location in New York City to a nationwide franchise
with six dozen locations in less than seven days?

CarCash, is a company that pays cash for used cars, which are then
sold back to dealers.

Truly one stop service at CW locations now.

Next will be a flower shop.
My experience was only with CW, not the flower shop or the cash for cars, but it has been fve years since I bought my PC and not one issue. I put on several add-ons that CW did only one of and it has been flawless as well. All the rest of the performance adders came from Brazels RV Performance in Washington state. Brazels are top drawer in performance. I guess what I am saying is I had no problem with my purchases at CW but then I don't go to CW as my source for service items or enhancements. I have had no problems with what I have done. I did just trade my PC for a HR so I will see how this dealer performs in the long run. So far, so good. Only a little smoke here and there.

BTW, Thanks for your service in law enforsement. Not a job I would want and knowledge gained from having family in that field I know it is pretty much a thankless job.

Alan
Old 10-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #75

I like flowers. If they add pizza I'll be set.

All I see there is blanket opinion.

Tags
camping