Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-12-2020, 08:44 AM   #1

Anyone buy from "getrvparts.com"?

At all? I ordered $200 worth of parts almost two weeks ago and my money went through and then I got a message that my stuff was "awaiting shipment". And that's it. Their only contact info is email and they don't answer. They also have active auctions on eBay and don't answer messages there either. I've asked PayPal to look into and they said they would but no word back on that front either.

I kind of really need my parts. Strange times we are in which may account for something but I'm starting to worry. I can deal with issues but the total lack of communication is throwing me. I'd be happy enough if they'd just refund me and I will shop elsewhere. I really don't want to order elsewhere and they suddenly wake up and send duplicates the next day. Which I'd have to return. (I hate returning stuff).

So have people bought from them? Like are they or were they at least legit at one point?
GypsyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2020, 12:26 PM   #2

How much time has passed since you place your order?
If it isn't reasonable you can tell them your cancelling the order.
Disputing with your credit card company.
So does the attached screenshot look like the company?
I tried the telephone number listed. 951-123-4567 apparently not a real company telephone number.
Attachment 289260
carl.swoyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:49 PM   #3

Your screenshot didn't work. The purchase is somewhat in dispute now. I'd rather give them a chance to get around to sending my order if possible. I was more wondering if they were a legit company before I stumbled into them but something has happened lately. There are a number of businesses shut down these days.
This is them. There is no phone number, address, or anything other than an email that I can see. I welcome other folks to look. Very possible I could have missed something.
RV Parts | Get RV Parts
Old 06-12-2020, 06:02 PM   #4

Anyone ordered from getrvparts.com? Your experience?

Address in that link is the same as: http://www.mcbridesrv.com/

tderonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:31 PM   #5

Thanks! I didn't search up that thread. So one person is saying they think McBrides RV service and GetRVParts.com are the same basic business? If they are at least there's phone number.
Plus I see there that one person said they bought a part online OK. One. Doesn't seem too popular a place to shop.
Old 06-13-2020, 05:04 AM   #6

How much time has passed since you place your order?
If it isn't reasonable you can tell them your cancelling the order.
Disputing with your credit card company.
So does the attached screenshot look like the company?
I tried the telephone number listed. 951-123-4567 apparently not a real company telephone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200612-142840.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	289313
carl.swoyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts