Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-06-2021, 09:22 PM   #1

Vintage RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Anyone know anything about these?

https://www.amazon.com/FOVIUPET-Auto...6&sr=8-15&th=1

I seem to remember sometime back someone was advertising what sounded like this creeper pad. The way I remember it, it was supposed to work like a "slinky" or something, in that you could lay it down on the ground and as you moved your body, it would move with you. Not sure that's what this one does. The description's not real clear. Sounds more like you can easily move your body while you're on it but doesn't clearly say it will move around as you do.

TIA - stay safe and healthy.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM   #2

It looks like it can roll in or out but not sideways. My guess is that it's real slippery on the inside so it slides easily.

Ken............

91 Metro Convertible 91 Suzuki Sidekick and 92 Suzuki Swift GT toads
givemeaboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:22 AM   #3

It looks like something that I would be glad to have when I needed it. And it stores pretty compactly. Much better than the piece of cardboard I would likely use now. The "slinky" factor is just an added benefit.
Ldubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:43 AM   #4

I think I saw one advertised on Facebook one time.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:29 AM   #5

Been using something like that but must simpler.

I call it "cardboard".
Old 05-07-2021, 06:23 AM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
I have an old shower curtain in the basement, and a mechanic creeper from harbor freight in the garage. Shower curtain keeps me from getting wet & dirty.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:20 AM   #7

Someone posted similar one and was very happy with it. My 9x7ish RV patio mats work well. But I only use for clean jobs. I save a lot of cardboard as well.
153stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:34 AM   #8

Its called "magic creeper " I've had one for years works great but way over priced there are knock offs much cheaper on Amazon but mine has been through a lot and still looks like new.
Wrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:03 AM   #9
YC1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Wow, grab it at that price. I paid way more for mine and commented at the time I would buy more but they were too pricey. The price eventually dropped and I bought one for a friend that was doing steering box adjustments for folks.

Cardboard is great, but you don't always have a clean piece. These work on rocks.

They have limits of course but take up very little room and are a great "creeper" for many things.
2016 Ford F150 Limited V6 with Ready Brake
YC1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:08 AM   #10

Yeah I always save a few larger Amazon boxes and break them down to use as a creeper, but that looks like a great idea. It always seems that I end up sliding further under and end up with my head on the pavement, or bricks, when working on the motorhome.
tap4154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:06 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap4154 View Post
Yeah I always save a few larger Amazon boxes and break them down to use as a creeper, but that looks like a great idea. It always seems that I end up sliding further under and end up with my head on the pavement, or bricks, when working on the motorhome.
I always keep large flat pieces of cardboard in the bottom of the pick-up bed. They take up no room and weigh nothing. I use them for everything from "creepers" to cleaning fish.
Ldubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 11:28 AM   #12

Vintage RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by YC1 View Post
Wow, grab it at that price. I paid way more for mine and commented at the time I would buy more but they were too pricey. The price eventually dropped and I bought one for a friend that was doing steering box adjustments for folks.

Cardboard is great, but you don't always have a clean piece. These work on rocks.

They have limits of course but take up very little room and are a great "creeper" for many things.
That sealed the deal, Myron. Thanks for the info. Just now ordered it.

Guy
Old 05-07-2021, 08:27 PM   #13

I use one of these, works great on gravel, and ok on concrete https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002NNWDW/ if it gets dirty I can hose it off, I am sure I will eventually rub through it, but then I will just buy another one. Also it stores just about perfectly in the gap between my sofa and the wall.
Isaac-1 is offline   Reply With Quote