Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNiemann View Post
my single best was simple - G P S !!!!

other than that, i've done so much remodeling and rearranging of furniture that i don't even know where to start... i did it all cause it was needed or wanted so it was all great!
Oh good point! To me it's kind of like the steering wheel.... can't imagine being without it.

Rick

2007 Itasca Ellipse 40FD
RickO is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
I almost forgot about two other additions to our coach. This awning clamp: Amazon.com: RV Awning Clamp (Black): Automotive

and this GPS: Amazon.com: Garmin Streetpilot 7200 7-inch GPS Receiver - Europe - North America: Electronics

Both top notch products, Joe
Old 09-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #17

Send a message via Skype™ to GSGracie
Well mine is in the "gonna be great" category. Purchased, but not yet fitted a two seater, leather couch, both sides recline fully, independently. Will replace the three seater couch which is too short to be a bed, and will line up perfectly across from the 32" LCD TV on the other side of the bus. Oh and solar panels and a really good controller going in next week...
Old 09-12-2010, 05:25 AM   #18
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Oh yeah.

#4, Progressive EMS

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #19

Location: Living my imperfect todays rather than waiting for my perfect tomorrow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGracie View Post
Well mine is in the "gonna be great" category. Purchased, but not yet fitted a two seater, leather couch, both sides recline fully, independently. Will replace the three seater couch which is too short to be a bed, and will line up perfectly across from the 32" LCD TV on the other side of the bus. Oh and solar panels and a really good controller going in next week...
Big YES on the two seat reclining sofa. We have one and I can't imagine life without it. I have to get my legs up at night and this is perfect.
Froggi Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #20

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I would say the MH is the best addition we have made,except that there were several expensive things wrong with it that didn't show up in the original inspections and they are now all taken care of.
Additions;
1.Cosmo topper,the super Cocker Spaniel. Actually we got him 1 1/2 years ago,but he's the greatest addition to our rig ever.Loves to travel,sit on your laps (does not ride near my seat on the road),and give you all the loves and kisses you could ever hope for.
2. Traveler Dish 1000 and double box Dish TV setup.We can watch two different channels front and back.
3.Air Dream bed for the sofa bed for the step-son.
4.new pillowtop full queen for us.
5. TRC 50A surge guard.(just replaced as it broke)
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #21

Newmar Owners Club
Hard to chose just one, but these are all at the top of the liste:

Silverleaf Electronics with Pressure Pro tire monitoring system.
Solar Panels - 400Watts
MotoSat HD-DP3 Satellite antenna.
MCD American Duo Window Shades.
Progressive Industries Portable EMS system.

Spike
FMCA F113720, NKK 18573
Spikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #22

Web site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGracie View Post
Do you have a link to the web site for the couch?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
I added this set up for wife who had difficulty getting kitchen stuff out from under the kitchen cabinets in our coach.

There are many more items by myself and many other members in the Quick Tips & Mods link below. Many of them can be adapted for your coach.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #24

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Absolutely beautiful 007! We removed the ugly dining booth in our DSDP and put wainscoting on the wall. Found a great oak drop leaf table with two chairs and added two more folding chairs with cushions. Making this change and switching out our tvs to LCD flat screens has to be the best addition to our new MH so far. I'm sure there will be more additions to come!
Old 09-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #25

Newmar Owners Club
Comfortaire adjustabile air bed. There are several other additions but the bed wins first place.
Brigadoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #26

Fleetwood Owners Club
I have to say without a doubt it would have to be my wife.
BABrede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #27

1) I got rid of the large awning and replaced it with two small ones . One over the door and one over the bed room window. Now if the wind comes I laugh at those who still have that useless awning and are scrambling to put it down.

2) I fixed my solar so it works like it should have when it was first installed by incompetents.
ralper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:56 AM   #28

Send a message via Skype™ to GSGracie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch and Release View Post
Do you have a link to the web site for the couch?
The couch was made in China, but since we live in New Zealand it would be expensive to ship to America from our suppliers.

This appears to be the manufacturer:
Shanghai Honglu Furniture Co., Ltd.

Madrid 3 seater + 2 seater leather recliner suite(xian142) - Detailed info for Madrid 3 seater + 2 seater leather recliner suite(xian142),2 seater leather recliner,Madrid 3 seater + 2 seater leather recliner suite(xian142), on Alibaba.com is a website that shows the seater - no idea where you would get it in America.

Sorry I cant be more helpful! (You cant have ours!)

Graham