Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #29

Vintage RV Owners Club
it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE. been in it for years. ya don't service your customer, they don't come back. then they get on a forum like this and tell all.

rain, can't do it. thats so much BS. the last time i filled up, it was pouring and 29 degrees out. the lady at the gas station put on her rain gear and filled my tank up. only 19 gallons. so you know where i go to get my propane now.

i don't care if the company only makes $1.00 profit, they can lose a whole bunch more.

Outlaw
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #30

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Howdy Outlaw,
THATZ THE WAY IT IZ!!!!!

butterbean carpenter
butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #31

Vintage RV Owners Club
thats not how it is. i've was in CS way to long. if I get treated like that guess who i see right now, yep that persons boss. i could never figure out way someone whats to do a job and then doesn
t do it right. yep, cut em a check, don't need em.

Outlaw
Old 02-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw45 View Post
it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE. been in it for years. ya don't service your customer, they don't come back. then they get on a forum like this and tell all.

rain, can't do it. thats so much BS. the last time i filled up, it was pouring and 29 degrees out. the lady at the gas station put on her rain gear and filled my tank up. only 19 gallons. so you know where i go to get my propane now.

i don't care if the company only makes $1.00 profit, they can lose a whole bunch more.

Outlaw
Yeah exactly. It's their business and it's what they do. Wouldn't the world be screwed if all stations took that approach. Just hope it don't rain too long.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
If they couldn't pump in the rain I'd not be able to get propane here for six months of the year or so it seems.

Too many want to be paid for what they know not what they do.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #34

Don't bother them for a measley $100 sale so definately don't bother them if you need some $20 or less sale.
bldrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #35

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Many years ago I was working at a Radio Shack.. The manager noted that I would go out of my way to help the customer with what amounted to a couple of dollars purchase.

Of course he'd also noted a couple of those customers come back on my day off with a thousand dollars in their hand.. he wrote them up, but I got the comission.

yes, it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #36

Ford Super Duty Owner
Chapa's Propane Co 956-565-6141 (Mercedes, TX) just delivered 3/4 tank in FREEZING rain. Delivers tue, thur and sat in the park. Gotta plug a good business.
ctpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
Many years ago I was working at a Radio Shack.. The manager noted that I would go out of my way to help the customer with what amounted to a couple of dollars purchase.

Of course he'd also noted a couple of those customers come back on my day off with a thousand dollars in their hand.. he wrote them up, but I got the comission.

yes, it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Excuse me, but too many people have no clue about customer service.

And repeat customer service. I'll nearly bend over backwards for an established customer. AND some new ones.
HeatAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #38

Mid Atlantic Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAir View Post
Excuse me, but too many people have no clue about customer service.

And repeat customer service. I'll nearly bend over backwards for an established customer. AND some new ones.
As a customer, I don't expect you to bend over backwards, just give me a fair deal and be honest with me and I'll be your customer for life. I'll even send my friends and family your way.
However, screw me over (or even try to) and we're done pal, and I'll take my buddies with me.
There are a couple of businesses locally that don't get my money anymore, one in particular, didn't even shaft me, they just shafted a friend, haven't been back since, and I warn everyone shopping for that product about them.
Phobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #39

Thats the way it should be Phobos
Wayne MD is offline   Reply With Quote