Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #1

Coach-Net

got a free 1 year of Coach-Net with RV purchase. Did not have to use it. it now needs renewal Basic $109. Premium $209. since I didn't use it, I have no Experience with it. Anyone have opinions about Coach-Net ?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Coach Net is good, but the most expensive of those available. I would recommend you look at FMCA at $69 per year. You do have to be a member but there are many benefits to membership!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:37 PM   #3

I renewed my Coach-Net Premium service last week for $159.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #4

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We have had CoachNet since we bought our first travel trailer thirteen years ago, and have needed to call for assistance on three separate occasions. We've been completely satisfied with their service every time and were told by one of the tow truck drivers that the company is excellent to work with. Based on our experience, the cost of membership is very reasonable in relation to the services provided, and we plan to extend our membership when it comes up for renewal.

Mary
4ina4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:06 PM   #5

Got mine for $99, but only covers my coach, not toad or my other cars. Have used them twice, one 40 ft, and one 45 ft coach, for towing, no problems.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #6

Saved my arse by handling an unattended tow for me when my DP broke down in PA and I had to leave it at a crowded rest stop.

They were constantly calling me and giving me updates over a 24 hour period. I left it at a rest stop and the next time I saw it it was in the lot at the Freightliner shop. It was as clean and purty as I left it.

You can't really foreshadow their value, you only learn what it is when you need it. In my case Ill renew every time they ask.

J
pilotspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:39 AM   #7

Wouldn't leave home without it.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:43 PM   #8

We got the same deal when we purchased our coach, last year.

I have had to use Coachnet once when we blew a brake line. They had it towed 90 miles, per our request, to the dealer of purchase. No problems, no quibbling and no charge.

I will definitely renew when it comes time.
empty_nest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:27 PM   #9

I love threads about a service that is still GOOD!

When my GS Roadside expires, I'm definitely signing up with CoachNet. I had a free year with my coach purchase, but did not renew with them. From the horror stories I hear about GS, I may regret I did not if I ever need service. I still get their informative newsletters though.