Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
I just re-uped for 3 more years today with goodsam, I haven't had to use them as of yet(knock nock) I did break down one time, the air compressor crankshaft on the engine broke in half and left us stranded, I was for sure at a loss for quite a while till my brain started to work again. At least now I have someone to call and provides a service for a small amount of money per year. I just hope if and when it is needed the story I post here is a good one.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
I've had very positive experiences with CoachNet.
1) Flat tire, inner dual, Sunday night around 1:00 AM, 90 minutes after the call I was back on the road. CoachNet called to give me the name and number of the service company that was on the way. They called again to make sure everything was ok.
2) Ran out of fuel around 11:00 PM, within an hour I was back on the road. Same series of phones calls from CoachNet.

I have nothing to say about GS as I never had their policy, assume they are as competent.
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #17

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Does anyone have any experience with Coach-Nets response times up in Canada?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #18

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarwiebe View Post
Does anyone have any experience with Coach-Nets response times up in Canada?
CoachNet will respond immediately. The problem is if you are waiting on a tow or tire change, the tow companies that could handle your rig might be on another call, they could be an hour away, etc.
dons2346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #19

Great service, professional and very courteous, every time I have used them. Don't leave home without them!!
Dan DeBruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #20

Fleetwood Owners Club
Carolina Campers
American Coach Owners Club
I have used them twice. They were everything I could ask for.
papa&susu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I have had very good luck using Coach-net.
I have had to use them maybe 3 times since we have had their service. I have had to have my p/u towed and my wife's van due to a problem with the ABS brakes on the van. I also had to have my cargo trailer moved from one storage lot to a new lot. (Coach-Net would not tow it under the policy) I called them and they put me in contact with one of their service providers. He towed it from the old storage lot and placed it in the new lot.
We have used them for a little more than 4 years now.

For what I pay them every year it's a lot better than a $95.00 hook-up fee and $3.50 a mile. That's what a local company quoted me to my wife's van it would have been $175.00 to tow it from where we were, to the brake shop that I use.
"Semper Fi"
w6pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #22

Coach-Net

Had the misfortune of having to use Coach-Net last Friday. Called Coach-Net and the women said let me find a repair shop first then she would get the tow truck. She called me back in 30 minutes and said a truck was on the way and should be there in 1 hour. In 1 hour Coach-net with an automated call back system called back to see if the truck had arrived. When I answered no, they called to see what happened. No fault of Coach-Net but 2 1/2 hours later the truck shows up. Gets me hooked up to the wrecker only to find out he does not have the tools to take down the drive shaft. Called Coach-Net again she returns my call in 10 minutes and says a truck will be there in 45 minutes. A short time later a man shows up in a pick-up truck. He wanted to see what he had to tow and how to hook up. He came back in 15 minutes with the wrecker. It was dark by the time we got to the tranny shop and they were closed. On monday they called the tranny shop to see if everthing was ok. They informed them they had no keys. Coach-Net called me to find out if it was ok for them to give out Name and phone number. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
jettyjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 AM   #23

In short, I would not be without them...
dieharder is offline   Reply With Quote