Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-01-2021, 12:59 AM   #1

Continue 2 Camp (C2C) ???

C2C Guarantee? Anyone?
I don't know if this is the right thread place to post this but I am curious if anyone has heard of.....
C2C Guarantee (Continue 2 Camp Guarantee) through Camping World, Richmond, Indiana?

If you have heard of it or know the terms, please share with me!
THANK YOU!
Slhammer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-01-2021, 02:42 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Ainít never heard of it but it seems like a good enough motto. Maybe even a New Years Res-o-lution for 2 0 2 1 !

Happy New Year Yíall and keep on campin

C2C Indeed!
Old 01-01-2021, 05:02 AM   #3

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
It might be similar to the General RV "Keep You Camping" program where if you have a problem with certain systems they consider "camping critical" they will give you priority for service. We gave it a test last summer when our slide quit working. We just drove in to the dealership with no appointment and they immediately put a tech and later on a second one, on our coach. They worked on it for 4-5 hours straight before they finally found the problem. It was a corroded wire inside a wrapped wire harness under the chassis. Kudos to General RV of Clarkston Michigan, we bought our coach there and have been very pleased with this dealership.
Old 01-01-2021, 08:30 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Never heard of it and can't find any info on the CW Richmond website. "C2C" is usually associated with the Coast-to-Coast membership camping program.
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 11:35 AM   #5

I've attached a picture is the sign that's in the service dept at that location but I can't make it out clear enough. I need a better shot of it but it's an hour and a half away.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201229_152745.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	313061  
Old 01-01-2021, 11:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slhammer33 View Post
I've attached a picture is the sign that's in the service dept at that location but I can't make it out clear enough. I need a better shot of it but it's an hour and a half away.

Well Call them...phone is right at your finger tips

It sounds like a service program at that CW location.
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #7

I know, that's the problem. We just picked up our new camper from being serviced for a leak in the slide out at that location after they had it for 4 months! They never offered anything to us about this and I only saw this when we picked it up. That's why I wondered if anyone had ever heard of this program or used it. They'll give me the run around if I call them cause they have for 4 months on everything thing else. I just wanted to know if anyone's personal opinion or experience. And... The website nor any Google search brings up any info on it!
Old 01-01-2021, 01:51 PM   #8

Continue 2 Camp (C2C) ???

That location was Tom Raper RV, but it was bought out by Camping World. Of course it is not the same as it was probably 15 years ago. Back then Tom Raper would put on a rally at the fairgrounds that was adjacent to his facility. Nominal cost to campers that included electric, meals and entertainment. I remember Debbie Boon and Brenda Lee being some of the entertainment. After the show, Brenda sat at a table in the back of the auditorium to sign anything you wanted or just talked. She was there for 2 hours following the show. Debbie was filling in as a member of a trio,The Cordettes. She knew all the songs and didnít use anything written. Some of their songs were Mr Sandman and Lollipop. They also did the Sunday church service.
mrboyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 01:57 PM   #9
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Your photo looks like something you see of Bigfoot, just not enough to recognize.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 02:47 PM   #10

Wow! A new RV and they kept it 4 months for repair? I hope you can get a monetary refund. Tell them you had planned to go to Florida during those 4 months!!
twogypsies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 02:16 PM   #11

Yeah, like that will happen! NOT! They don't care what our plans were or are. That's why I want to know about the poster they have hung up. I WISH I would have gotten a better pic of it.
Old 01-02-2021, 02:19 PM   #12

Yeah, I know. That's why I ask for help!
Old 01-02-2021, 02:21 PM   #13

I know it used to be a Tom Raper. What does that have anything to do with the poster and the Debbie Boone comparison? Just asking... ��
Old 01-02-2021, 03:43 PM   #14

The statement was that the Camping World in Richmond, Indiana could not be found. Thought that maybe knowing that it had been Tom Raper RV would pinpoint the location. The rest may not be relevant, but just shows that some on the forum do not have common curtesy.
mrboyer is online now   Reply With Quote