Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-25-2021, 03:42 PM   #57

Wouldn't leave without one!!
Lowe's, Colbalt 40V with 2 batts and the charger!
I wouldn't waste money on anything smaller!!!
This one is small enough yet has tons of Blowing Power!
Rich 1432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-25-2021, 04:08 PM   #58

I carry a Works 20 amp blower for the RV, and campground / rug.
Shastabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 04:53 PM   #59

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
80 volt cordless Kobalt from lowes. Love it.
RLOPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 06:10 PM   #60

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwinger View Post
I bought the Ryobi compact blower to use in my workshop. Although it doesn't have the power of the larger ones, it works really well. One nice feature is it has three levels of power and each one is variable speed.
since I already had many Ryobi 18 volt tolls, the batteries are interchangeable. I also use it to blow off my motorcycle after i wash it.

I actually got it free when I purchased their cordless jigsaw.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-18...P755/301289973

I've got a collection of the Ryobi 18v tools. This little blower is as good as a bigger one I brought along. After comparing them side by side, I'm leaving the big one home on our next trip. This little one is variable speed and when I squeeze the trigger hard, it puts out a great blast.
DFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 06:26 PM   #61

Jayco Owners Club
Best part of owning a toy hauler is dropping the ramp and having a Caddyshack moment with a cordless blower from Harbor Freight🍻
Susie410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 06:29 PM   #62

Leaf blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyandKris View Post
Hi. Anyone carry around a compact cordless rechargeable blower for blowing off camper roof, campsite pad, etc.? Which one, do you like it, where did you get it? We are shopping for one that we could also use at our small home blowing off deck, carport, a few leaves. THX
I use the WORX. It’s great! Less than 5 lbs. Lasts a long time. Plenty of power. Their batteries are interchangeable with all of their equipment.
Redeemed1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 06:36 PM   #63

I have the 20volt Kobalt cordless snow blower...works very well.
'05 36TK3 Mobile Suites--retired but not forgotten
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 07:50 PM   #64

Think of neighbors

Your neighbors will appreciate it if you just sweep the roof and anything else, instead of listening to the noise of a blower.
Srfleury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:24 PM   #65

Well, I can understand your concern since I have to blow the snow off every day--day after day--it gets tough down here in TX. Also, they have complained that I blow the snow off their walks and want me to put it back....
'05 36TK3 Mobile Suites--retired but not forgotten
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:52 PM   #66

Quote:
Hi. Anyone carry around a compact cordless rechargeable blower for blowing off camper roof, campsite pad, etc.? Which one, do you like it, where did you get it? We are shopping for one that we could also use at our small home blowing off deck, carport, a few leaves. THX
We always carry a Rigid 18v drill, so Home Depot had an 18v Rigid blower. It's powerful enough for dry leaves, small twigs, etc. Only have to carry one battery this way.
fitz7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:26 PM   #67

Yes.
Smallest and cheap at WalMart. Less expensive that just buying a battery for the better ones.
Dedicated to the trailer only.
I use a more powerful one at home that is corded.
garywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:54 PM   #68

People are always talking about how great it is to boondock. We were parked on the Bay of Fundy for best price, Free. Leaves are starting to change, everything is so beautiful, camping season is over, bittersweet experience.

Some guy pulls up in 5th wheel, but not too close. Next morning, he blows leaves for so long, I wanted kill him. Get a broom.
nancybninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #69

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
I got this one - 100 MPH 280 CFM ONE+ 18-Volt Variable-Speed Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Fan Leaf Blower (Tool Only). It works great and lasts a long time, 45 minutes? I have two batteries for it and I can't imagine using them both up. What's nice is that it's two speed, low is fairly quiet and high is used for a limited time due to noise. As soon as I bought mine my neighbors bought the same ones.
BobJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 01:34 AM   #70

BLOWER

WE BOUGHT A KOBALT ALSO FROM LOWE'S AND WORKS SO WELL THAT I BOUGHT A CHAIN SAW ALSO WHICH WORKS ALMOST AS GOOD AS MY STIHL GAS POWERED ONE which gives me an extra battery and charger if needed.
freeway7968 is offline   Reply With Quote