Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-26-2021, 04:44 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTheUSA View Post
I have a DeWalt DCE100B, great little tool!

https://www.dewalt.com/products/outd...l-only/dce100b
Also use the DeWalt with 20V battery. Have the DCL043 spotlight which includes a red setting to preserve vision.
RBMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-26-2021, 05:31 AM   #72

Tiffin Owners Club
WORX 20 amp, compact, great power- carry one in MH and have 3 at home. On Amazon, great price...been using for many years
willbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 06:19 AM   #73

Tiffin Owners Club
I carry the 20v Black and Decker. The same battery for my drill and chainsaw. Obviously not a pro series but works when I need them.
Old 02-26-2021, 06:51 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
I would love to have a cordless leaf blower, but can't find one with enough run time for my needs!
Milwaukee
Odalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:33 AM   #75

We go camping to enjoy some peace and quiet. I would like to see folks leave their noisy toys at home where they belong. Our neighbors back at the house play with those blowers and power washers all day, every day and I can't even sit and enjoy a cold one on my deck without listening to someone running a blower or washer for hours and hours.

Use a Broom Bud.
Dragon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:45 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon56 View Post
We go camping to enjoy some peace and quiet. I would like to see folks leave their noisy toys at home where they belong. Our neighbors back at the house play with those blowers and power washers all day, every day and I can't even sit and enjoy a cold one on my deck without listening to someone running a blower or washer for hours and hours.

Use a Broom Bud.
Some people live in the rig, so they have the tools they need. You might need some ear plugs to get your peace.
'08 Jeep GC Overland.
RKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:57 AM   #77

Monaco Owners Club
Wife wanted a small one she could handle so got this:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's workable, but no hurricane
Old 02-26-2021, 08:11 AM   #78

Milwaukee 18V combo pack I carry two batteries, charger and the blower, drill, hackzsaw, & flashlight. Wife has the vacuum in the trailer. Great run time, takes very little room in the pick-up and have been invaluable tools for all of those on-going mobile repairs.
GASII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 08:11 AM   #79

We bought the Black & Decker because of our other B&D tools. It works just fine. Fastest fire starter ever. However, my neighbor has a Kobalt and it literally blows mine away !!!
Ed Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 08:24 AM   #80

Thumbs up Great blower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTheUSA View Post
I have a DeWalt DCE100B, great little tool!

https://www.dewalt.com/products/outd...l-only/dce100b
Bought this about a year ago. Upgraded to the 5AMH battery and absolutely LOVE it!
JohnnyBuckI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 08:49 AM   #81

Tiffin Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldCat25 View Post
We had a Black & Decker blower fr home. Bought it so batteries for other tools would work. Decided to take it on our trip to Alaska. Found so many uses for it including getting campfires started. Now it's a standard tool which we take.
I also keep a small B&D 20v rechargeable leaf blower on board. Uses same battery as my drill / driver. Great for cleanup / dry off of awning before stowing. Not to mention keeping the outdoor "carpet" clean and debris free in front of the entry door. When fall camping, I use it to clean off the pad in state parks before backing in; makes it easier to see the edges (and end) of the pad.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:33 AM   #82

I also use this Ryobi unit. It works well for its size BUT it is very loud!
Waterford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 01:01 PM   #83

Monaco Owners Club
Without a doubt the EGO 56v battery blower is the best performer. Not the cheapest though, get what you pay for with this product. I bought mine at Home Depot.
Malcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 02:32 PM   #84
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
Without a doubt the EGO 56v battery blower is the best performer. Not the cheapest though, get what you pay for with this product. I bought mine at Home Depot.
I'm a little concerned about the weight! Don't know if these old 81 year-old shoulders can handle that!

Have you used it yet and if so, how much run time are you getting?
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote