Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2011, 06:17 AM   #29

wow tough crowd popcorn

If I'd written some of those replies my post would be flagged....but then again I'm not a senior member.

Popcorn thanks for showing your concern for us all.
Helotes2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
I just got a reply from the Florida State Police. This requirement is only for CDL licensed drivers.
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #31

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franka548 View Post
They haven't published them yet, but they are in effect, not supposed to be fining yet. Ask your state police that handle commercial vehicle enforcement. I'm just saying that they are changing the rules everyday. and what used to be isn't necessarily true today.
They have not published them but they are in effect.

That,,, violates the constitution of the United States of America.

NO law can be enforced before it's published,, (though several are) Why is this.

The No law part: Because till it's published no law enforcement officer can know the law and thus can not enforce it

Why are unpublished laws enforced? Because many Law Enforcement officers fell asleep in law class and thus enforce laws that do not exist outside of their mind and thus are never published.. But that's nother matter.

If they have not published the law, it does not exist.b
Old 04-30-2011, 12:15 AM   #32

Newmar Owners Club
I think it's pretty clear that this is all based on a very poorly written document that doesn't accurately reflect the laws of Illinois, much less any other state, or the Federal regulations that it's supposed to be referencing.

joe
Old 04-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #33

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
They have not published them but they are in effect.

That,,, violates the constitution of the United States of America.

NO law can be enforced before it's published,, (though several are) Why is this.

The No law part: Because till it's published no law enforcement officer can know the law and thus can not enforce it

Why are unpublished laws enforced? Because many Law Enforcement officers fell asleep in law class and thus enforce laws that do not exist outside of their mind and thus are never published.. But that's nother matter.

If they have not published the law, it does not exist.b
for example the READING and COMPREHENSION part of their class that explained the 2nd of November comes before the 7th of November, and they arrest you on the 7th on a charge from a thing that expired on the 2nd.

Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides
2022 F150 King Ranch or 2012 Edge toads

powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #34
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I have had many conversations with the licensing office in my area. I asked specific questions regarding the need for Class A and Class A CDL regarding weights. As for the schooling that they get, well, each person I asked gave me a different answer. One day I went in with the manual. It seemed to confuse one person, so they called another, then another. In the end there were three examiners discussing this and I finally got the answer that I wanted. I know it to be the correct one.

So don't think that just because a licensing examiner is just that, that they know all the rules and regulations for heavy vehicles, medical requirements, and such.

Just keep asking the question until you get the answer you want.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote