Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-25-2022, 03:41 PM   #127

Saw it today, right next to me. Guy pulls up to dump station same time as us. Gets out. Fresh cigarette in his mouth, no gloves on, plain Jane black hose, no elbow. Feeds the end into the hole, hooks up station supplied flush hose. Goes to town. Does his thing. In and out in no time. I didn’t pay attention to where he put his fancy dancy hose when he left. Left hole cap open. Flicks cig out the window as he drives away. Ground was wet from recent rains though.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-25-2022, 04:50 PM   #128
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Road View Post
If anyone is that paranoid about wearing gloves and bleaching everything, then you should probably never go to a restaurant, to church, to a medical clinic, post office or anywhere where other people touch doors and the facilities probably never get cleaned on a normal schedule.

Don’t get me wrong. I like clean things also, but but I’m hoping my immune system will help me out if I do normal sanitizing. Ok, bring it on. I’m a big boy. Lol.
Oh boy! Restaurants, and other places. In the men's room are urinals. It never fails that there is a puddle of liquid on the floor just beneath the urinal. Men do their job then walk back into the restaurant. Hopefully they have washed their hands.

Oh, I wonder who touched the faucet handle before I did, or the door knob. The door knob is probably the ones who don't wash their hands.

Don't get me started on elevators and escalators. Studies have fond fecal matter on the rail of escalators.

I have had that one lug not connecting episode. Not good at all. No glove is going to save you when that happens.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote