Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-31-2006, 03:08 PM   #15

Location: Living my imperfect todays rather than waiting for my perfect tomorrow...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
As we are some 34 members shy of reaching 20,000 members, I have to wonder if everyone out there knows we have the stickers....

The sticker request page is on the main iRV2.com page and unless you enter there you don't see it, which means that unless you hear someone or read someone talking about it, you MISS OUT!!

Bob </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Add me to the list who had no idea....just put in my request. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!
Froggi Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-31-2006, 03:15 PM   #16

I actually found this site after seeing a sticker on an RV in Panama City Florida. I'll put my request for one in now, thanks for pointing out where to do so.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:26 PM   #17
Administrator Emeritus

WELCOME to iRV2 and I'm glad you'll be sporting a sticker!!

I look for RV stickers every time out and I always carry a supply of them with me,so when I see a "bare" rig I can hook that owner up!!

They get a shiny new sticker and an invite to the GREATEST RV forum around...

You folks need to check the main forum page and get interested in coming to Branson in July of 2007..We're having our National Rally there and there will be three shows included in the package as well as an opportunity to have donuts for breakfast and ride a duck!!!

Check it out HERE
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #18

Appalachian Campers
Bob, does that mean you are bringing the 'Krispy Kreams'
IRV2 folks are the best group of RVer's we have come across in 6 years of RVing.

Tow 2001 PT Cruiser
Colette and Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:43 PM   #19

I have mine posted on the little side window above the driver. Put it on glass if possible so it cam be removed if necessary. Several weeks ago, we were staying in Maggie Valley NC and a full-timer from Ky parked next to us saw it and asked about the sticker. I told him about irv2(forgot his name) and he later told me that day he logged on and found the site interesting. He said he wold be a regular visitor.

On our other MH, our first, we posted our Holiday Rambler club number on the front of the MH like "they" used to do. When we got ready to trade, I got the sticker numbers off, but the fiberglass had faded around the numbers, so you could still see the impression of the numbers. So if you put on paint, it will fade everywhere except under the sticker. s/Toby
Old 07-31-2006, 05:16 PM   #20
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Colette and Joe:
Bob, does that mean you are bringing the 'Krispy Kreams'
IRV2 folks are the best group of RVer's we have come across in 6 years of RVing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope....DriVer will be supplying the donuts this trip too....
Old 07-31-2006, 05:21 PM   #21
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Well we didn't stay in any of the same places, but we just did a 4661 mile trip to the Rally in TN. from Mesa Arizona, up to Chicago and return trip to Arizona through NM.
We didn't see to many stickers either, but every night I gave out 5 to 10 bags , left from the rally with some goodies in them and a IRV2 flier.

Hope to see some of you in a camp ground around the country soon.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:33 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
We have one sticker on the left rear of the coach and on next to the entrance door. One on the back of the truck and one on the front of the Vue license plate area. I give out brouchures at work and have a few stickers left to give out; then will be requesting another envelope full.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:40 PM   #23

Newmar Owners Club
I'm sad to report that in 6 years and over 500 nights of "camping", I have only spotted two stickers.

One in 2002 going north on I-95 near Daytona Beach.

The second was on a Teton 5er that was parked in Santa Fe Skies RV park, Sante Fe, NM, a couple of years ago. When I pulled in I spotted the sticker and planned on contacting the owner in the morning. When I got up about 8am the next day the 5er was gone so no contact was made.

I've run both the original sticker and the "new" sticker since the stickers were available and will keep looking for the elusive sticker.

Of course, if I ever get around to going to the National Rally, I'll probably see lots of them!
Brigadoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #24
Administrator Emeritus

Terry, ya got to get to this year's Rally as you'll even get the chance to ride a duck!!
Old 08-01-2006, 08:05 PM   #25

Didn't know about the sticker. I'll have to order one and see where I can put it.

2003 KSDP
Ed-Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:01 AM   #26

I must admit,

this wasn't the response I was expecting. I am surprised so many people didn't know about the stickers, so the logical question is - what else don't they know about this great site

there are many features that are being underutilized, the campground reviews could be bigger, but that will take time, but the more people that put them in (me included-I've got my notes, just need more time) will make it better. I know I first looked there before I started booking campgrounds for my trip.

I have my stickers on the back for those passing/being passed by me, and one on the nose of the fifth wheel, for when I am backed into a site. I got that idea from these forums.

Admin - hopefully the sticker orders start flooding in now.

03 Ram 3500, CTD, Crew Cab, 4X4, DRW, 6 spd, pacbrake, aFe stage 1 mega cannon with Torq tube.
The Big Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:32 AM   #27
Administrator Emeritus

WE SURE HOPE SO!!

I might add we are 4 members shy of some 20,000 members with admittedly a little less than half of those being active within the last few months.

With even half that number, we should have a lot of stickers out there...I'm banking on the response that more and more people are "just" learning about the existence of a sticker.

This is a link to the STICKER REQUEST FORM

Get 'er done!!
Old 08-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #28

Newmar Owners Club
Ok, I'll bite, where do I find the info on the duck ride?
Brigadoon is offline   Reply With Quote