Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-24-2022, 03:11 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 4
Lost a camper an rental website

Hi, I was researching camper van life and wanted to test it out for myself, with a rental for a vacation next year. I found a perfect rental site then lost the link. Western US, I know, a lot of options, but the unique option was the Jeep rental. The sleeps-2 bed was in the Jeep cabin, not in a pop-top or any kind of tent. I think they had two or three locations, and one was in CO or UT. I have searched online for hours and just canít find it again, or any other sleeper Jeep-like rental, that doesnít have a tent. It wasnít a peer-to-peer rental website. Any help appreciated, thank you!
CC2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-24-2022, 04:13 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Ray,IN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: North America somewhere
Posts: 28,014
Search for such businesses in Moab UT., or call the state tourism dept.
__________________
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 04:21 PM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90
 
MSHappyCampers's Avatar


 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Columbus, MS
Posts: 52,406
Hi! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined us!

Could this have been what you're looking for?

https://southwestjeepadventures.com/
__________________
Joe & Annette
Sometimes I sits and thinks, sometimes I just sits.....
2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:15 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
Hi! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined us!

Could this have been what you're looking for?

https://southwestjeepadventures.com/
Nope, the one I want has no pop up or tent at all. A bed in the cabin along with everything else. Thank you though!
CC2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:17 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
Search for such businesses in Moab UT., or call the state tourism dept.
Iíll check with the state tourism board, thank you! Iíve been searching, but either the businesses donít rent jeeps or the jeeps have pop ups or tents.
CC2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:34 PM   #6
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: NY State
Posts: 2,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC2023 View Post
Hi, I was researching camper van life and wanted to test it out for myself, with a rental for a vacation next year. I found a perfect rental site then lost the link. Western US, I know, a lot of options, but the unique option was the Jeep rental. The sleeps-2 bed was in the Jeep cabin, not in a pop-top or any kind of tent. I think they had two or three locations, and one was in CO or UT. I have searched online for hours and just canít find it again, or any other sleeper Jeep-like rental, that doesnít have a tent. It wasnít a peer-to-peer rental website. Any help appreciated, thank you!
In many browsers, CTRL+H brings up the history of sites you have visited. Maybe you can find the link in your browser history.
__________________
John
1976 Southwind 28', '96 Winnie 34WK,
2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QDP
n2zon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:42 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2zon View Post
In many browsers, CTRL+H brings up the history of sites you have visited. Maybe you can find the link in your browser history.
Was surfing incognito sadly.
CC2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camper, rental, website



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can you tow a rental car on a rental dolly? TheClark Toads and Motorhome Related Towing 7 06-26-2017 04:51 PM
Impatient camper lover cheating on her camper Gfaanijray Vintage RV's 6 10-11-2012 06:01 PM
New camper using the new camper bro.davidt New Member Check-In 4 07-18-2012 10:15 AM
Casino Camper website ? becks iRV2.com General Discussion 12 01-24-2011 10:02 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.