Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #1

New cabinets

I've discovered a couple of places in our Class C that will increase the storage capability. Does anyone know how or where I can go to find cabinets that might match the color of our existing cabinets. Not sure this is the right place to ask this question but thought I'd give it a try. We have a 2007 Winnebago Access.

Thanks
Sallys Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
About the only place to get a 100% match is to go back tot he original manufacturer. Otherwise get some of the unfinished from a home center and work at matching the finish. I doubt if you will find any ready made at the normal stores that will match.

Also do a Google search for RV Salvage and contact some of them.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #3

Thanks TXiceman - good ideas and I will follow up on them!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:06 AM   #4

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
The other option would be to get some cabinets and refinish all the cabinets so they match.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #5

Don't know where you are located, but there is an excellent cabinet builder called Davis Cabinets in Junction City, OR (near Eugene). They can make anything you want and will do a perfect match.
RUFINIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Any good cabinet shop should be able to match what you have. In the Decatur Indiana area a shop called From Trees To These is excellent and reasonably priced and they do mostly RV work.

I could name a couple in South Florida if that is handier for you too. What part of the country are you in?
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #7

We are in Northern California - in the boonies between Sacramento and Redding. Not much going on around here but we like it anyway. Number 1 Son said he would drive up (from Southern California) and help us match the stain. Says he's pretty good at it after remodeling his home. No Mom could turn down an offer like that! Thanks so much to all for the great advice.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallys Mom View Post
I've discovered a couple of places in our Class C that will increase the storage capability. Does anyone know how or where I can go to find cabinets that might match the color of our existing cabinets. Not sure this is the right place to ask this question but thought I'd give it a try. We have a 2007 Winnebago Access.

Thanks
Winnebago will send through your local dealer just about any stock cabinet parts you want and they will be a perfect match. If your dealer has a problem figuring it out you can call Winnebago's 800 number and they can help you with what to tell your dealer to order.

You can check out the various Access floorplans and the available stock cabinet parts at the following link:

http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/submenu/2007.htm