That is a very futuristic trailer you have!
I will be disappointed, but not surprised, if 2030 models have same problems as 2020 models.
Make sure you understand...
1. Drain fresh tank
2. Drain water Heater
3. Drain hot & cold plumbing
4. How to fill fresh tank
5. Turn battery on/off
6. LP regulator working (make them prove it All appliances)
7. Did they really do a leak test? Results or get to do it again!
8. How to switch between tv antenna and park cable
9. Where is satellite connection, and to which tv?
10. Are all ceiling registers sealed correctly? Prove it!
11. Is AC ducts sealed properly at AC? Prove it!
12. No leaks when black tank overfilled via toilet? Prove it!
13. Same for gray tank.
14. How long has trailer been on lot? WinnInd owners manual specs check sealant around coach at least twice per year. Has dealer?
15. Has there been any previous work done to trailer? Get copies!
16. Are trailer brakes working properly? Prove it!
17. Does fridge work on a.c./l.p.? Prove it!
Just by bringing up these (few) points, you will have a very interesting walk through. If dealer wants to do a We Owe form (issues addressed later), Do Not Sign Paperwork. You sign, dealer gets paid, and you become just a number. If there is ANYTHING you are not happy about the trailer, stop the process until you are. This is your baby, dealer is just a check. Dealer & Winnebago will fight you on all repairs after delivery, why shouldn't you fight prior? You may not take delivery that day (or week, or month) or at all. Your warranty starts day you sign, not after all found problems have been fixed. Might be a while...
18. How much crap will F&I try to sell you?
19. How much crap will perfectly to sell you in addition to "starter kit"?
20. Is this xyz a good deal, or should I look at amazon (and check!)
21. Is that really a water presure regulator or is it really a flow restrictor to keep water from splashing in sink and out of toilet?
22. Did a certified RV Tech work on your coach? Did a lp-certified tech work on propane system (including drop test)? Probably not on both counts. Usually a bottom peon "learnun wutz ah techneeshun cuz".
23. Get extra matching filler putty at minimum. Its not permanent, it washes off, and now you have small holes in interior walls after cleaning.
Yup, you will have a very interesting walk through. Bring a lunch and don't feel bad about ordering a pizza while waiting. Ask Dealer to pay for it since they pooched and trailer obviously wasn't ready.
In case you wonder...
I was part of the Dark Side but now have seen the Light!