Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-29-2018, 03:44 PM   #1

No Issues

Just finished cleaning up after returning from a short trip. I was out for eight days and I logged about 400 miles. This was my 9th trip including getting it home from the dealer in the six months I had it. This was my first trip that I did not have any coach issues at all. I’ve been fortunate in that all of my issues have been minor except one and that one did not stop me, (the battery charger failed). Anyway I was happy when I realized that the coach was 100% this time. 😂
markminnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-29-2018, 03:50 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Very nice, glad you had a good time and no issues.
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:05 PM   #3
NRR

Solo Rvers Club
Congrats on the trip. It is so nice when things go right.

Now you need to do a 1k trip!
NRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:45 PM   #4

Plans

Yes, I am planning a couple of trips that will take me further afield. I’ve been working without much good luck getting reservations for a six week stay in the Keys over the Christmas holidays. More recently have been thinking of a visit to the Travers City area. Maybe during the fall.
markminnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:03 AM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
Once the bugs "get shaken out" it can be a great thing. We stopped at the manufacturer to fix all the minor problems after a 2 week trip and now over the next month...no problems. Hopefully most of your bugs have now been worked out, but do be prepared for more, it is the nature of the beast.
Going home for a month then a 4 month RV trip for the rest of the summer and early fall. Hopefully with no major issues.
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
good deal. I have spent the last 2months in maine and am about to head back to Tx. A few issues but not bad (power reel for the 50A cord lost a leg and gonna have to have a slide topper replaced). Its fueling up the ISC about 3x what Im not looking forward to. It will probably cost about 25 percent more than last year. And at least 10p more than the trip up here.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:43 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
The trip we are all hoping for. All the best!
blackhawkscp is offline   Reply With Quote