Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Out of driveway

We are out of the driveway and on the road for a weekend camp out. We made it here got set up,had supper with the ranger and the host(which happen to be my cousins)now back in MH relaxing and watching the Brewer game. Life is good.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Life is good. We are in Waynesville NC...Creekside RV Park...
Just Chillin....Peace D
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:12 PM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Just got back from a short trip. Leaving again in a couple of weeks for a little longer trip. Have fun, wish we were out and about. Oh well, I guess I can count the days until we leave again to keep from getting bored.
DRosedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #4

Sounds good. We won't be heading out for 2 weeks. Finally starting to get some decent weather here. Had the wood stove going last week.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrr
Go Dawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Leaving in the morning for a four day plus business trip to Minnesota, North and Sout Dakota, and possibly Iowa. My springtime visit with 5 of my biggest customers locations plus their home office. No family coming along, just me, the Knight, and the jeep following behind...
My Montana LLC will bill my company $175 a day for use of the bus, and my cvompany will pick up all expenses.
Life is so freeking good I don't know how I can stand it...
JimM68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Hating everyday that M/H is in Repair Shop in NC ! Especially since they had to table repairs to get to Emergency and Service Vehicles after the deadly tornados !!!

Already planning our next outing even without the M/H here...

Be safe... enjoy the open road
Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Weekend is over had a good time weather was a little cool at times but all and all wasn't bad. Life was good satelite came in air card worked for computers when needed, had friends stop in to camp with their MH by surprise , so company was good adult beverages were enjoyed and all was well.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #8

Spent a few days at Wateree State Park here in SC. While backing in ripped off right side mirror! Tree should not have been play! Brain spasm. Plugged in and Microwave don't work. Was working prior to leaving home... Back to Lowes it goes. Usually spend most days walking the nature trail... Up comes a case of gout! What a life.

2016 Newmar Bay Star Sport 3004
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys
wildtoad is offline   Reply With Quote