Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2018, 04:51 PM   #1

Pop up tent with a bathroom

Has anyone seen a pop-up tent with a bathroom?

I have been googling the concept and have not found one.

I do not want to go back into my vehicle in the middle of the night or if the vehicle is out with my wife while I am at a site.

Putting a pop-up in a pop-up is a waste of space even if I can find a tent pop-up high enough to put a privacy pop-up in one.
JohnJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2018, 04:57 PM   #2

Here you go! You can use it to lounge in too. It even has a cupholder.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/home...6.uts?slotId=0
Old 07-26-2018, 05:09 PM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by raineman View Post
Here you go! You can use it to lounge in too. It even has a cupholder.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/home...6.uts?slotId=0
LOL....useful for the occupy peeps.
egwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:21 PM   #4

I had something like this
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stansport...x84in/46164556
When I had my pop up camper. I put a small camping toilet in it, so if the need came in the middle of the night, there was no need to go to the restroom!
Old 07-26-2018, 09:36 PM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
I am not totally sure what the OP is asking, but I am guessing it is how to get a toilet into a pop up camper. We did this from the first pop up we got maybe 35-36 years ago. We attached a shower curtain rail to the ceiling of a corner of the pop up, attached a shower curtain, and put a portable potty in that. Privacy at night, and very handy with small children. It was also used as a dressing area. During the day, we just pulled the curtain out of the way. The railing was attached with rivets and came complete with little hooks. It was easy to bend into the desired shape.
UTTransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTTransplant View Post
I am not totally sure what the OP is asking, but I am guessing it is how to get a toilet into a pop up camper. We did this from the first pop up we got maybe 35-36 years ago. We attached a shower curtain rail to the ceiling of a corner of the pop up, attached a shower curtain, and put a portable potty in that. Privacy at night, and very handy with small children. It was also used as a dressing area. During the day, we just pulled the curtain out of the way. The railing was attached with rivets and came complete with little hooks. It was easy to bend into the desired shape.
When we were looking for a small trailer in 2008, we looked at a "tent trailer" that had a shower/toilet enclosure. We didn't go that route and I don't remember the brand.

We currently have a very small vintage trailer and have a instant 4x4' tent where we can put the porta potty but we seldom use it.
coupevilleDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:12 AM   #7

SO OP, you want a bathroom in a tent?
you will have to put in a compost type toilet. It would be great if your tent had those 'extra' punch out sides for space and turn one into a bathroom unit where you can wall off and do your thing.

tents and bathrooms inside don't go hand in hand usually.

best bet is buy an extra pop up toilet/shower tent and place near your tent and buy a sit down porta-potty unit to handle what you need when ya need it.

I hope I got this post correct in my answer on what the op is asking

I know you have something in mind you are seeking, but it is kinda a thing you have to make and put together to get your end result you want.
Whirrlly is offline   Reply With Quote