For those of you that have followed my RV building Project I have made 1 more upgrade. I added gate openers to the gates, a gate lock and an entrance keypad. With this update I don't even need to get out of the RV car when come and go. No more getting wet opening the gates or garage doors.
The keypad has a temporary code option with a max of 7 days usage. This allows me to Code the UPS guy for delivery and the code is removed after the expiration period that I set. I can add up to 25 different permanent and temporary codes.
I had to fab up the mounting bracket on the gate. I got the steel from Tractor Supply and the muffler clamps to mount the steel to the gate from Autozone. Drill a few holes, some spray paint and your done.
Wiring it up is nothing more than follow the directions in the book. I opt'd to run electricity from the power pole to the fence so I could use the provided trickle charger. I installed a $6 Wal Mart battery box and one of their $20 lawn mower batteries. It handles both openers. Each unit comes with 1 remote. I keep one in the toad and the other in the rig.
I almost forgot... You have to run two wires to the Slave from the Master. Due to the fact I didn't want to tear up my driveway I ran some PCV conduit through the culvert to hook up the Slave opener. It's all water proof and whole lot cheaper and easier that tearing up the drive.