Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #15

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fred, thanks, if you or anyone ever knows or learns of any Apollo Sceptres, please let me know as I am trying to locate as many of the original 44 that were made. S/F, Dennis
rfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
Rom

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Not sure if DW and I could ever visit the RV/MH HOF but I got the HOF Life membership just last week after reading this thread. I feel like it is us RV'ers who should provide support to this institution. And I hope all those other companies/businesses that provide goods and services to RV's/MH's would do the same.
Rom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #17

Vintage RV Owners Club
Dear Rom, I can't thank you enough, My wife, Cheryl and I have taken on this quest to help out the RV/MH HoF and are so grateful when we learn that others feel the same and take action-signing up as life members and/or donating to the HoF. Again, thanks and Semper Fi, Dennis and Cheryl

Please pass this on to other RV'ers you know and think will support this great museum.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
RV/MH Hall of Fame Life Time Membership Package

Greetings to everyone that has shown an interest in our post about the RV/MH Hall of Fame Life Time Membership. I would like to show you what your Life Time Membership package would look like; it includes your membership card(s), lapel pin(s), window decals and a welcome letter with details about your membership. Please see attached photo.
Semper Fi, Dennis and CHeryl DeNoi

PS: Cheryl and I have become freelance writers for MotorHome, Trailer Life and FMCA's Family Motor Coaching magazine. We have articles coming out in the Feb, March and April issues of MotorHome in 2013.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0136.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	28345  
Old 02-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #19

Vintage RV Owners Club
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0136.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	33008Hello Everyone, I just wanted to post a photo of what the Life Time Membership packet looks like and remind you pass along this request for others to join up as L/T Members of the RV/MH HoF. Semper Fi, Dennis and Cheryl