RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-28-2020, 10:00 PM   #1

RV shows in 2021

Looking to do a touch and kick the tires, side to side comparison at an RV show of Renegade and Newmar.
Can anyone recommend a show in 2021 to attend?
Not sure what will be open! Damn Covid!!
PbFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2020, 08:33 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Probably better off going to several dealers. No telling when shows will get back to normal. I made a road trip out of it last spring and hit half a dozen Newmar dealers. I enjoyed the trip, learned a lot and had fun finding campgrounds near the dealerships. Stayed in some nice resorts and a couple dumps - variety! Also encountered several different sales approaches and management styles, got a feel for dealers I’d like to do business with, and a couple I definitely would not. And if you get serious, this is a good way to do a test drive.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:02 AM   #3

^^^ Like.

I won't be doing any group gatherings until there's a reasonably successful vaccine as much as it pains me to have that line of thought (north of 70 ole guy).
CIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:14 AM   #4

I've been looking at Tiffin motorhomes (and just placed an order). One of the big Texas dealers with a long-term relationship with that brand held a virtual show last weekend that showcased the 2021 models and had a Tiffin factory rep doing the walk throughs and marketing pitch on the various features. You might see if any of the bigger dealers for these two brands have any virtual shows on the calendar. Not nearly as fun as the real thing, but they can be informative.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:39 AM   #5

I have been told that the Tampa RV Supershow is still on in Jan in Tampa FL. I think Newmar had over 50 RVs at the show. Renegade was there too.
'08 Jeep GC Overland.
RKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Wold View Post
Probably better off going to several dealers. No telling when shows will get back to normal.
I would add I've generally been disappointed at RV shows. I think I've seen more at the dealers--although that's perhaps because I went there first. It might also be different now if inventory is low in the size range you're looking at.
Goodspike is offline   Reply With Quote