Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-27-2012, 03:52 AM   #15
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowreef

A lot of True Value Hardware stores have it.
I bought mine on line but will look for it at True Value Hardware the next time I need some. I only used less than half the 16 oz's on my 36' MH and I did the front twice. . Thanks

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to jim8588
Try IBIZ. I get it at Oshkosh every year and it is used on aircraft. One coat per year works great. Easy on/ easy off.
IBIZ World Class Wax
jim8588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:36 AM   #17

best RV wax

Hello I have been rving most of my life and when we purchased our MH the dealership did a special clean and wax for $1500 took then 4 days and I have never been upset with the long lasting results 10 years later. I have used the ph ballanced wash, no high pressure hose and a long brush to apply the product from time to time I have used many waxes Mother paste, starbright, nufinish and I just searched the internet for the best wax I can't combine all the suggestion of, no petrolum, no silicon and no teflon so I went to a Boat Dealer bought 303 areo space protectant direction say to reapply in 3 to 5 weeks used on th decal I did not see a change. At this time decals are at in great shape many other products to choose from so I bought Meguiar's Premium Marine wax (flagship) for gel coats as they as well as the decals have to breath it does have petrolem distillates according to the lable.. I hand applied very small section at the time taking my time using micro cloth to apply and remove the coach was shiny before and better now with a slippery clean feel have done 1/2 of the pasenger side in the shade more to do yet and will also do the roof when it's cloudy, this is my test area (fiberglass roof) so far very happy with the results don't mind spending a dollar or two as the rig cost me $120 when new later , Happy motoring Nitro
nitronorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall View Post
I just did my whole coach with Rejex. Went on and off easy by hand/microfiber , no machine necessary. Drove through a heavy love bug area yesterday and as advertised by Rejex " nothing sticks to it". I did all the windows , and nothing stuck. They wiped off easy. RejeX Paint Sealant, auto paint sealant, Rejex car wax, Rejex paint protectant, rejects, Rejecx
Hey Cliff

Do you have the Diamond Shield on the front?
WesinRockies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:59 AM   #19

Do you have to BUFF any of these products? We just looked at ZEP at Home Depot. They had two products as recommended on these forums, but both said they had to be buffed. I have arthritis and he has fibromyalgia so "buffing" something the size of our Class-C is out of the question.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:10 AM   #20

best RV wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesinRockies View Post
Hey Cliff

Hello Clifftall I have not seen Rejex products here in Canada so many products can't be shipped here just checked out the web site u sent and guess what a mimumun order of $100 to Canada.. may look next time in the good old USA.. do you recomend using a a protectant over the WAX I am applying? later happy motoring Nitro
Old 09-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #21
Community Administrator

Quote:

Hey Cliff

No thank goodness

Old 09-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #22
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 View Post
Hello Clifftall I have not seen Rejex products here in Canada so many products can't be shipped here just checked out the web site u sent and guess what a mimumun order of $100 to Canada.. may look next time in the good old USA.. do you recomend using a a protectant over the WAX I am applying? later happy motoring Nitro
I bought my last bottle on ebay. I can't answer your other question about what to put it over. Sorry.

Old 09-06-2013, 08:39 AM   #23

best RV wax

Quote:
Hey Cliff

Hey Clifftall sorry as to the front no diamond shield my friend in Mi. had the hard clear plexi glass that after a few years it cracked and He removed it later Nitro happy motoring
Old 09-06-2013, 08:47 AM   #24

best RV wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanCarr View Post
Do you have to BUFF any of these products? We just looked at ZEP at Home Depot. They had two products as recommended on these forums, but both said they had to be buffed. I have arthritis and he has fibromyalgia so "buffing" something the size of our Class-C is out of the question.

Hello RanCar as to buffing yes I belive so lite ans slow small areas at time will work fine I just went on the roof my test area and did a 6x5 foot area and it is the best up there I to have a rotor cuff pain that justo will not Quit later happy motoring Nitro
Old 09-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #25

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
I'm on board with the Rejex. easy off as on and I use a buffer also. Actually, I think it helps the old joints and R. cuff and bad back although I use a chair to do the bottom half. Our MH is 31 years old and after the oxidation was removed the Rejax did wonders, after the McQuires, Mother's and StarBrite were used.
Anyhow it looks great now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0465.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	328.5 KB
ID:	45538  
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #26

Monaco Owners Club
Is any kind of prep needed before applying Rejex other than a good wash ?
RV Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:58 AM   #27
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Carl View Post
Is any kind of prep needed before applying Rejex other than a good wash ?
All I do is wash it first. The directions suggest you keep it out of the sun for 24 hours ( I think ) but I don't / can't .

Old 09-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #28

Same here I just wash it first
ninos is offline   Reply With Quote