Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-05-2021, 07:05 PM   #15

And these people vote. [emoji2955]
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-06-2021, 10:00 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayco19 View Post
I work on waste water pump almost on a daily basis and yes they are very large pump from city waste facility's. Believe me I seen-smelled and had it on me a lot over the last 30 years and never caught anything from it. Now I wouldn't advise eating it though. LOL
Good for you!

My wife worked for many years as a clinic nurse. She saw and got to know many local septic tank workers. You can guess why.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:28 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKins View Post
This response could group you with the group that are afraid of Covid - touching anything, scary stuff for no reason??
Did the suspect only lay the middle portion of the stinky slinky on the table - no ends close to the table? Why do people freak out when a hose that has been outside and periodically had black and grey waste run through it - how would the outside of the hose be scary?
I'm not OK using a grill that had someone's "effluent" dripping on it. I would prefer that the previous user didn't let it drip all over the camp site I might be using.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:33 AM   #18

Having been a camphost several times, you may not want to stay in any campground again...you never know what has gone before you.
'05 36TK3 Mobile Suites--retired but not forgotten
Old 04-06-2021, 11:43 AM   #19

I admit I go out of my way to not come into contact with the "stuff" exiting the holding tanks but I just gotta ask..... What procedure do you use when wiping your behind after "you know what"?
Old 04-06-2021, 11:47 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Tamez View Post
I admit I go out of my way to not come into contact with the "stuff" exiting the holding tanks but I just gotta ask..... What procedure do you use when wiping your behind after "you know what"?
Washy Washy. Lol. What I don't do is throw it on the ground so others can enjoy my bad manners!
Old 04-06-2021, 11:49 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
Having been a camphost several times, you may not want to stay in any campground again...you never know what has gone before you.
I'm going to agree I'm probably much better off not knowing.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:50 AM   #22

I'm not saying it isn't disgusting, awful and a bunch of other adjectives but at the end of the day the birds, squirrels and other animals probably do just about the same thing on that grill. Moreover the UV from the sun will kill those germs in fairly short order.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:54 PM   #23

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
We met a nice camp host couple at a state park in WV. They were "reevaluating" their host commitment to the park after 5 brothers(all under the age of 9) had what they called "The bathroom version of a grade school cafeteria style used food fight". Of course, grandma was the only adult at their campsite(directly across the road from us)and had no control of the kid's activities. We were in awe that you could pack THAT much stuff in a pop-up. The parents showed up the next day, packed it all up and they were gone...but we used the bathhouse on the far side of the park anyway.

'05 Monaco Windsor 40 DST - ISL / '08 Wrangler
Old 04-06-2021, 02:52 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by scenic route View Post
We met a nice camp host couple at a state park in WV. They were "reevaluating" their host commitment to the park after 5 brothers(all under the age of 9) had what they called "The bathroom version of a grade school cafeteria style used food fight".
As volunteers we know that it happens more than you would guess. However, mostly by adults!!!
Old 04-07-2021, 08:12 AM   #25

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
And this is why we use our own facilities, don't borrow, stay away from others as much as possible. Even before Covid.
Old 04-13-2021, 05:02 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKins View Post
This response could group you with the group that are afraid of Covid - touching anything, scary stuff for no reason??
Did the suspect only lay the middle portion of the stinky slinky on the table - no ends close to the table? Why do people freak out when a hose that has been outside and periodically had black and grey waste run through it - how would the outside of the hose be scary?
Are you serious dude?? I do not fear or even "believe in" this Covid hype. Never wore a mask never will.

BUT the thought of someone laying their [Moderator Edit] hose ON/IN a PUBLIC grill is absolutely [Moderator Edit] disgusting.
How can you even compare the two? Nasty ass people in this world for real, and [Moderator Edit]? If you wana play around with your sewer hose go for it but don't be laying it on the [Moderator Edit] campsite grill.
Old 04-13-2021, 06:51 PM   #27
Fio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmeyer07 View Post
Are you serious dude?? I do not fear or even "believe in" this Covid hype. Never wore a mask never will.

BUT the thought of someone laying their [Moderator Edit] hose ON/IN a PUBLIC grill is absolutely [Moderator Edit] disgusting.
How can you even compare the two? Nasty ass people in this world for real, and [Moderator Edit]? If you wana play around with your sewer hose go for it but don't be laying it on the [Moderator Edit] campsite grill.
Amen brother!
Old 04-13-2021, 10:16 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmeyer07 View Post
How do you explain the 2,972,039 deaths in the world?

Using a grill with a sewer hose on it is the least of your problems!
Closed Thread

Tags
hose