Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-29-2007, 07:28 AM   #1

Appalachian Campers
Man!! Is this camping? Guess it's probably just my country ways, but a little too glitzy for my taste. Even if I won the lottery and could afford $ 1,400,000. Had one of these on TV last night at the 2007 California RV show for $ 2,000,000. The Elegant Lady. Glad there is someone out there that can use this super high tech stuff. The gadgetry is out of this world.Glitzy Ride
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-29-2007, 07:28 AM   #2

Appalachian Campers
Man!! Is this camping? Guess it's probably just my country ways, but a little too glitzy for my taste. Even if I won the lottery and could afford $ 1,400,000. Had one of these on TV last night at the 2007 California RV show for $ 2,000,000. The Elegant Lady. Glad there is someone out there that can use this super high tech stuff. The gadgetry is out of this world.Glitzy Ride
Old 05-29-2007, 09:17 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
A bit too much fu fu for this old country boy. Seriously, even if I had the money for that rig, I'd buy something less complicated.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:26 AM   #4

We saw a similar Newall, perhaps the same coach, at last year's Tampa RV Supershow. I must admit that if the opportunity and finances presented themselves I would be all over that coach like a duck on a junebug.

We're fulltimers and that coach would be a dream to live in.

Newell is an innovative custom coach builder. One chassis feature I loved on this 45' behemoth is that when you turn the steering wheel, the tag axle tires turn in the opposit direction! This radically improves the turning radius.

Oh well, I'm just one lottery ticket away.

Fulltimers! - Currently in Gainesville, FL - working as Webmaster & Special Projects Manager
Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:32 AM   #5

Now that is what I can a motorhome! It even has a home theatre!

Since we never use our motorhome as a camper... we call it our "condo on wheels"... the Newell would fit in our rv lifestyle just perfectly... too bad it doesn't fit in our budget!...

Our homes on the road
JudyandJim is offline   Reply With Quote