Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Some people

Would complain about having no place to store all the money in the world if it were given to them.

Personally, I think this site is one of the best. I came over from the Montana Owners Board and that one is a hard act to follow.

99.97% helpful. As long as you don't mention politics, religion, computer operating systems, or refrigerators!

On edit, or Dogs.
Muddypaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I find this to be the most helpful forum for RV'ers that is currently available.
I won't mention names or anything like that; but this one beats out the "other" big site hands down.
Very helpful for almost any issue you can come up with, friendly, a breeze to navigate and always available when I get myself in a pickle with my coach.
What more can you ask for?

I've certainly learned more on here and from talking to folks I've met on here than I could have ever learned on my own or anywhere else for that matter.
Pitiful? I DON'T THINK SO.

2012 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
woodburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

I, for one, would be up the creek without a paddle without iRV2

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
We don't gear the site towards any specific group.

Maybe us motorhome owners have a lot to say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob213 View Post
I find this forum geared alittle more towards the MH crowd, but there is still a wealth of information to be found here. Seems that the majority of members are more than happy to try and help you with a problem. I have reccommended it to many. I like the idea of being a supporter to help offset blocking the ads.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #19

This is the best I was new 6 years ago didn't know any thing. Guess what all you have to do is ask you get help
whem2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
I have a Tee shirt that says "Retired, knows alot about everything and has plenty of time to tell you all about it" Now what is it you wanted to know about being Pitiful?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #21
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Thank you all for the support.

It's our helpful members who make iRV2 the great place it is. Kudo's to you.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #22

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
I find this forum geared alittle more towards the MH crowd, but there is still a wealth of information to be found here. Seems that the majority of members are more than happy to try and help you with a problem. I have reccommended it to many. I like the idea of being a supporter to help offset blocking the ads.
Nah! Maybe the motorhomers (is that a word?) just may be more active than some of the others. There's a specialized section for every interest and general forums for everyone as a wad. Just wade in. But then, maybe more motorhomers are retired and have the time to spend filling up the pages of the forum.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #23

Quote:
I gave that some thought some years back, you are right, because motor homes are so much more complicated than towables they require much more attention and maintenance; thus more exchange of information on the website.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #24

I think this is a great site, and have received valuable information. Sometimes, there will be a question from someone that makes experienced owners wonder if the person has any sense. However, we were all newbys once, and need to acknowledge that every RV owner is at a different stage in their journey. As an example, ask me how I learned about ground clearance to the black water valve on a 1983 Winnebago Chieftain...
2005 Safari (Monaco)Trek 28RB2, Workhorse W20, 8.1, Allison 1000 5 spd, UltraPower engine & tranny, Track bars & sway bars, KONI FSD, FMCA 190830, Safari Int'l. chapter. 1999 Safari Trek 2830, 1995 Safari Trek 2430, 1983 Winnebago Chieftain, 1976 Midas Mini
George Schweikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #25
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
My Dad always told me that some people would complain if you hanged them with a new silk rope.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #26

I for one love this site its very helpful being in the beginning stage of my RV'ing life , Still wet behind the ears lol .I just got my 2000 Bounder and yes I have to learn real quick how to fix some things little minor things but the group here has helped me fix what ever i had too.I do my daily surfing thru here to pick up little bits of info. on everything i can and found out that there is no a really stupid question to ask for everyone has been there done that. This is like my extended family that I was stationed with in the Army , that look out for each other. Thats my 2 cents....................
Taz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #27

This is one Excellent Forum!
When i started researching RV's about this time last year. I did not know a lot about the RV Community let alone a trailer. I've been told in the past by heresay the RV Commuity are a wonderful group. Well, i must have two Tablets of paper full of notes about everything from the better FW Trailers to Truck Campers and Class A and C Coaches and how to care for them. Conducting Pre-Inspection, what to look for on possible RV buys. I now have to go back and better Organize my notes.
Talk with You all Later.

Scott
Old 05-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #28

iRV2 is my favorite forum, I only wish I had more time.
RVluvin is offline   Reply With Quote