Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-23-2018, 06:54 AM   #15

How many of you had to add your full SS Number?
homeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2018, 11:35 AM   #16

I wonder why I carry a veterans card, am registered at my local VA hospital and they can't find my last 4 and want my ss number which I don't feel comfortable giving to them. I'll pass
easywind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #17

I agree!!
homeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:56 PM   #18

First of all I do not want to rain on anybody's parade here. I researched the heck out of it. Then I signed up. But do not be delusional. This is not the grocery store/department store on base (on a Navy base we called it base exchange- does the Army call it post exchange?). This is something something different. Do a google search, you will find that in rare instances they have prices lower than Amazon and Walmart. But do not be fooled into thinking this is the base exchange. I even think in reviewing before signing up that they had sale items that were still more expensive than Amazon. The items I saw listed for sale were really not for me- If I remember correctly $1000 watches and stuff like that.

To tell you the truth, I occasionally get email from the outfit that I now send to spam folder.
Billybobtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:46 PM   #19

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I tried to sign up but it wouldn't take the last 4 digits of my SSN. I hesitate to give my full SSN on line. Wish I could have used the service.
Scorpion65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 10:04 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95B20V5 View Post
My wife an active duty vet of 5yrs, now as a 100% disabled vet made me eligible for this benefit and the px/commissary benefit along with ChampVA and ability to go to college on the GI bill.. as a veteran myself of 7yrs active duty I refuse to use any of it, I just want to kill the vet her made her partially eligible other than the Desert Shield/Gulf War. If I had known about it back then I guess I would be on death row at Ft Leavenworth. Can’t handle the truth don’t live with it!
What????
JMLifecation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:01 PM   #21

actually about the same or a bit lower. The benefit might be good but it's not fantastic but usable for items that might be unique to your specific needs
K9Piper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
military