Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #1275
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
I think this thread has now run its coarse and any posts added from this point forward would be repetitious or straying beyond the scope of the topic.
I wish I could start a poll in the middle of this thread and ask our members do they want to close this thread and only have the choice of "Yes" or "no".
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #1276

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Wizard View Post
I think this thread has now run its coarse and any posts added from this point forward would be repetitious or straying beyond the scope of the topic.
I wish I could start a poll in the middle of this thread and ask our members do they want to close this thread and only have the choice of "Yes" or "no".
No, no, I gotta have my Walmart parking fix every morning after I read all my comics!

But seriously, when I am on my way to FL for my vacation, I am so juiced the first day on the road, no way am I going to stop at 5:00 in a campground. And try to find a pull thru spot in a campground (pulling a toad) at midnight after the CG managers have gone to bed. And the campers there won't appreciate me pulling in at midnight and pulling out at 6 am.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #1277

Quote:
think this thread has now run its coarse and any posts added from this point forward would be repetitious or straying beyond the scope of the topic.
Why close a popular thread?
Old 04-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #1278

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rv wizard
i think this thread has now run its coarse and any posts added from this point forward would be repetitious or straying beyond the scope of the topic.
I wish i could start a poll in the middle of this thread and ask our members do they want to close this thread and only have the choice of "yes" or "no".
close it! Yes...yes...yes!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #1279
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
No! No!

Start another Walmart thread with just that specific poll.

I look forward to reading any input on the "Walmart" thread. It starts my day off.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #1280

Winnebago Owners Club
No, if you're not intersested in it have another mod keep an eye on it. Like others have said, keeps the day going.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #1281

Monaco Owners Club
People should not make an issue out of Walmart parking.

Just be quiet and do it. If some turkey abuses, let it be his problem, he'll go away, no need to make it a "typical" example, most people are considerate.

Other people, like town officials and walmart eemployees read this and when issues crop up, it gives anyone who wants to make new rules ammunition to stop the practice. Seriously.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #1282

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
I Vote - No... Leave it open. Every forum needs 'that one thread that wont die'.. Its what keeps peeps coming back...

IE; this one finally slowed down (due to company changes, people left), but has been running since 2003... VIA Forums

Or this one: http://www.audiforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133325
Old 04-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #1283

Yes, Just beating a dead horse. Nothing is gonna change. I'll still stay over night if I can't find, or if I'm not near a CG when I'm ready to stop. Have never had a problem.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #1284

Country Coach Owners Club
Close it. There isn't a lot more to be said about Wally Mart kamping.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #1285

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Hey - why close it - it's like TV - change the channel if you don't like what is on. i'm like others - I find it entertaining.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #1286

National RV Owners Club
Just my 2 cents - leave it open unless it gets political, etc. No one forces me to read the thread. There are several threads I don't read because they do not interest me. People using this are interested in either reading what others have to say or feel a need to add to the comments. Yes, the same arguments for each side, Walmart parkers or non-Walmart parkers or supporters or opposers, keep coming up but that doesn't bother me. Kind of intersting to read the opinions.
Bob
Old 04-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Wizard View Post
I think this thread has now run its coarse and any posts added from this point forward would be repetitious.
Hey, the same could have been said about "All My Children" years ago, and it has been on the air for over forty years...

Oh! You say they are taking it off the air too?

But where will I get my Susan Lucci fix??

It's not fair, we grew up together!

H

Old 04-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #1288

You got us all begging to keep the thread open.. Talk about putting the thread off topic good job
Closed Thread

Tags
camping