Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #1807

Workhorse Chassis Owner
georgetown350, you got the reruns right!

Dieselclacker
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #1808

Talking

1808 and a smiley for the MODS 
Name:   monkey_dance.gif
Views: 396
Size:  1.2 KB
Old 06-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #1809

Heartland RV Club
DW just spent over $200.00 at Walmart today . I call it payback for letting me take shelter Wednesday nite in the Ocala area during the big storm that blew thru.

Not really ,that was all I could think of.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #1810

Thor Owners Club
Planning my trip out west and back. I love the Google Earth Walmart overlay you can download from yahoo Walmart rving group. Have all my overnight stops planned out at Walmart now. Four Walmarts; two there and two back.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #1811

Alpine Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Z View Post
No longer an informative thread. Topic has been beat to death and now the theory seems to be , just make a comment to reach 2000.
COMMENT....Getting closer to Wally World... Only 189 to go!
Old 06-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #1812

When we reach 2000 and close this now repeat after repeat items, nothing can replace it. Those who don't use W/M won't. Those who do--will.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:37 AM   #1813

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Any WalMart employees out there reading this? Has to be one. How about stock holders?
J
Old 06-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara S. View Post
I would have to stop and park the RV first, then set up the computer to have access to any of those. I would have to know the address of the Walmart to get the phone number. How would I get an address if I just pulled off the road?
On our trip to Phoenix we had NO Problem finding a Walmart to park at. They're right along the highway, easy to see and actually hard to miss.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #1815

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Emporia, VA
Old 06-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #1816

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne MD View Post
I can't wait to reach 2000 and then close this thread....
When was that decision made? I must have missed it

I read this thread every day. It's my guilty pleasure

Sheila
Old 06-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #1817

We did the unexcusable, we stayed 3 nights at the same Wal-Mart. Rolled in Sat night, asked permission and when we went to put out the slide, it went very slow and stopped. Hydrolic fluid on the left rear. Called around and got somebody to come on possibly Sunday. No show, but would be there Monday morning, No show, then got somebody else to try to repair the split hose. Needed a portable crimper. I had jacked in the front slide most of the way. (a real back breaker for an old fart). He put on the "repaired" hose and we got both slides in with a lot of leakage. We were so tired and stressed out, we decided to just stay the 3 rd night rather than start out at5:30 PM. Great adventure. My second time staying 3 nights, but I missed the first one as I was in the head the whole time. We are just leaving the slides in as we will be going straight back to Florida from Berlin,. OH and will just get it repaired there. The broken hose is way under the rear bed. I have no way to winch it in.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #1818

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne MD View Post
When we reach 2000 and close this now repeat after repeat items, nothing can replace it. Those who don't use W/M won't. Those who do--will.
IMO after reading all the pros and cons more that don't will try a night.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #1819

Vintage RV Owners Club
The Walmart here in Bozeman, MT is real lax when it comes to rvs. The back half of the parking lot from end to end is usually full with rvs at night during the summer. They don't seem to care about extended stays, either, as last summer I saw a pickup with a camper on top there for at least two months, and so far this spring, have seen an old class A there every time I go there for over a month now.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #1820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Richards View Post
We did the unexcusable, we stayed 3 nights at the same Wal-Mart. Rolled in Sat night, asked permission and when we went to put out the slide, it went very slow and stopped. Hydrolic fluid on the left rear. Called around and got somebody to come on possibly Sunday. No show, but would be there Monday morning, No show, then got somebody else to try to repair the split hose. Needed a portable crimper. I had jacked in the front slide most of the way. (a real back breaker for an old fart). He put on the "repaired" hose and we got both slides in with a lot of leakage. We were so tired and stressed out, we decided to just stay the 3 rd night rather than start out at5:30 PM. Great adventure. My second time staying 3 nights, but I missed the first one as I was in the head the whole time. We are just leaving the slides in as we will be going straight back to Florida from Berlin,. OH and will just get it repaired there. The broken hose is way under the rear bed. I have no way to winch it in.
You're coming BACK to Fl. now.... I'll see ya on the way out. It was 102 here today.... Maybe at the Valdosta Wall-Mart....
Closed Thread

Tags
camping