Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-13-2021, 06:28 AM   #12265

Soft start for the A/cond. Was easy to install. Also replaced bathroom skylight with thicker and tinted one that I had actually ordered last year. It wasn't leaking or broken yet, but wanted to stay ahead of the game.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2021, 06:51 AM   #12266

new King antenna to replace older unit with ext. on it. Nice upgrade. Took all of 10 min. to swap out. Put new kitchen faucet in a few weeks back. Easy swap on a Lapalma. Also picked up 15 ft. Black water ext. just incase I need one someday.
jeff0210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 08:06 AM   #12267

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Location: Kamloops, BC, 60 miles from the Center of the Universe according to the Rinpoche, of the SF monks.
Clear cover for the Fantastic fan/vent in the kitchen area. So much brighter now. I do not understand why the factory puts the dark ones on.
Happy Glamping, Norman & Elna. 2008 Winnebago Adventurer 38J, W24, dozens of small thirsty ponies. Retired after 40 years wrenching on trucks! 2010 Ford Ranger toad with bicycles or KLR 650 in the back. Easy to spot an RVer, they always walk around with a screwdriver or wrench in one hand!
Unplanned Tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:08 PM   #12268

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFC View Post
Not the LAST thing I bought but the NEXT thing I'll buy. We pick up our new to us Monaco next Monday and on the way home I'm going to stop and get some new tires on the back axle.

Then, when we get it home the buying spree will start. Amazon here we come!
Congratulations on the new ride. Now lets go camping!!!
Bill
WILDEBILL308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 10:40 PM   #12269

Winnebago Owners Club
New flooring new recliner new theatre seating
robertkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:03 PM   #12270

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertkathy View Post
New flooring new recliner new theatre seating
We are looking for theater seating as well, where did you buy yours from? Enjoy!
pnebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 05:21 AM   #12271

Monaco Owners Club
We bought our theater seating from RecPro. We have had them three years or so no and are happy with them. We are not full time so our use is not as much as someClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2208.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	560.6 KB
ID:	324913
Chargerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 05:21 AM   #12272
IC2

A replacement side window, approximate size 4 feet by 5 feet. Interesting DIY installation, first time with a frameless unit. Took longer to disassemble the 100 plus pound wood shipping crate for disposal then put that window in place.
IC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 08:44 PM   #12273

Keeping with our flamingo decor, today received 1st installment of flamingo flatware. When all pieces received & washed will sneak them into RV. Should be nice surprise for DW when she finds them.
Old 04-17-2021, 04:25 AM   #12274
IC2

Carpeting for the entry steps. Our two pups are getting reluctant to climb those four aluminum, slippery steps and instead of an accident to one, decided i would be best. Gotta say that the exact same covers. did increase a lot in price over the ones we had for our last 5er
Old 04-17-2021, 07:43 AM   #12275

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC2 View Post
Carpeting for the entry steps. Our two pups are getting reluctant to climb those four aluminum, slippery steps and instead of an accident to one, decided i would be best. Gotta say that the exact same covers. did increase a lot in price over the ones we had for our last 5er
Before replacing the original steps, I put carpet on them. I bought a couple of rubber backed outdoor carpet squares from my local big box and cut them to fit. Then glued them on with adhesive intended for vinyl basement floor tile. Held perfectly for 3 years. Total cost was about $7.
Old 04-17-2021, 07:59 AM   #12276
IC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorSam View Post
Before replacing the original steps, I put carpet on them. I bought a couple of rubber backed outdoor carpet squares from my local big box and cut them to fit. Then glued them on with adhesive intended for vinyl basement floor tile. Held perfectly for 3 years. Total cost was about $7.

That's kinda what I have to do with the top step since it isn't open on the back plus, being the Lippert version,steps is 50% wider then the other 3.
Old 04-17-2021, 09:04 AM   #12277

Due to an annoying vague vibration while driving, I had the tires rotated. I also had Les Schwab, at the same time, install Tru Balance solution C wheel stud sleeves to center my wheels. I don’t have a lot of faith for success though as I believe the tires are the cause of the vibration. They were new on the M/H when we bought it but they are cheap Chinese tires. I haven’t had an opportunity to test it yet. Unfortunately, I noticed a 4” scratch on my cubby door, probably from a rogue air hose slamming against it. Touch up paint is your friend.
eddndee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:39 AM   #12278

Bose solo sound bar after not being able to control volume of the rig surround sound when in TV mode, after replacing original TV with new flat screen TV. Surround sound works fine for CD changer. All attempts to solve the problem failed, even after trying postings from several members
Goldwingbill is offline   Reply With Quote