Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #1

Work while traveling

Ok I know some people are working while traveling online. Not looking for a full time thing Someone care to share what your doing or where to apply for something. Wife is retired nurse. Thanks. [emoji106]
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-21-2018, 11:17 AM   #2

Talk your DW into becoming a traveler.. Find a spot where y'all can stay about 20-30 mins from hospital on one side of town in a park, then in a couple of weeks find another on the other side. I know it sounds like a lot of moving, but State and local parks usually have a 14 day limit in that park, and by moving you can explore that area and be closer to "home". I also know that the "nurse on call" thingy is becoming more popular and may be something she can do.

Scroll thru this forum, http://www.irv2.com/forums/f89/ and you may be able to get other ideas. I know of two that I may be able to do later, but both have an issue to be overcome but I am still looking and assessing.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:05 PM   #3

Ford Super Duty Owner
I develop software. When we head south for the winter, all I really need is a place to re-charge my laptop batteries once a day, and when needed, I connect with the home facility via a secure internet network tunnel.
Waiter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:01 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
https://www.work-for-rvers-and-campers.com/, just one of probably many. I know there is a outfit dedicated to traveling nurses. Just keep searching.
capecodbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel