Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-19-2004, 08:24 PM   #1

Mid Atlantic Campers

2005 National Rally
Registration Page

FINALLY!!!!! All of the negotiations are completed and the contract is signed! All of the really important schedule details are determined! The online, full registration page is up and ready! Click on the logo above to go to the full registration page. Some important deadline information for you to consider:

April 1, 2005 is the deadline for full payment.

Cancellations up to April 1, 2005 - full refund less $50.00 deposit
Cancellations from April 1 to May 1 - 1/2 refund
Cancellations after May 1 - no refund - registration may be transferred to another family at any time.

I sincerely hope you can attend. It will be a great rally! The number of sites is limited, so sign up soon!
RKamperRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-19-2004, 08:24 PM   #2

Mid Atlantic Campers

2005 National Rally
Registration Page

FINALLY!!!!! All of the negotiations are completed and the contract is signed! All of the really important schedule details are determined! The online, full registration page is up and ready! Click on the logo above to go to the full registration page. Some important deadline information for you to consider:

April 1, 2005 is the deadline for full payment.

Cancellations up to April 1, 2005 - full refund less $50.00 deposit
Cancellations from April 1 to May 1 - 1/2 refund
Cancellations after May 1 - no refund - registration may be transferred to another family at any time.

I sincerely hope you can attend. It will be a great rally! The number of sites is limited, so sign up soon!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:41 AM   #3
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Am I doin' something wrong? I click on your link & all I get is a blank page. The address at the top is http://shopirv2.com/index.asp?PageAc...PROD&ProdID=58
Maybe it's overloaded with everyone getting online & paying.
L-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 08:26 AM   #4

Mid Atlantic Campers
I just checked the link and it seems to work fine. If you get a blank page try clicking the refresh button to reload the page.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:26 AM   #5

OKAY--HOW DO WE GO ABOUT CANCELLING--WE SIGNED UP BUT WE ARE NOW CANCELLING -- PLEASE PUT THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE or EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY TO ME.

THANKS ROBIN MITCHELL
Old 12-07-2004, 04:38 AM   #6

Have the sites been assigned and if so is there a list somewhere of who is assigned to each? My concern is that a topic in the Florida section indicates that no sewer connections are available .... If so then we will need to rethink our reservations as well

Andrea
C Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:58 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fiver Driver:
If so then we will need to rethink our reservations as well <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you think you will need more than the daily "included" honey wagon service?

I think that Rick will get on board this thread and let us know what the deal is.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:24 AM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrsboomer:
OKAY--HOW DO WE GO ABOUT CANCELLING--WE SIGNED UP BUT WE ARE NOW CANCELLING -- PLEASE PUT THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE or EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY TO ME.
THANKS ROBIN MITCHELL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COULD YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO ME AS I WANT TO GET THE CREDIT IN BEFORE THE END OF THE STATEMENT TO AVOID PAYING AND THEN WAITING FOR THEM TO ISSUE A CREDIT. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP. THANKS ROBIN
Old 12-07-2004, 11:43 AM   #9

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Robin your card has been credited.

All anyone who completes their payment on-line needs to do is reply to the order confirmation email you received and let us know that you need to cancel. That simple.

The majority of the sites do have sewer hookups! There are a few rows that do not, we hope we reach a attendance figure that would fill these, but that is a long way off. So as not to inconvenience those who may get these none sewer campsites if we reach that point, we do have a honey dipper service free of charge to empty your tanks. Everyday if need be.

It was noted in the original details and it looks like we need to make sure it is added again to the current information, but 90% of the campground has 30 amp service. The average temperature for Lancaster, Pa. in late June is 73 degrees something we took into consideration when we chose this CG. So we are hoping 30 amp will cover most everyone even if it does warm up a bit more than that.

Bill
Old 12-07-2004, 04:48 PM   #10

Mid Atlantic Campers
Bill is right. Most of the sites have 30 amps. Many have sewer. More sewer sites may be added by June. Sites are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis based upon the original pre-registration date or registration date, not full payment date. The pump-out service is available each day. I can't imagine anyone needing to be pumped more than once a day. FYI - I intend to take a 20 amp, non-sewer site for my own use, even though I will be there for almost 2 weeks. I sincerely hope that we iRV2'ers will be able to cope with the little obstacle of limited utilities so we can spend a great week together in a great location at a great price and enjoy each others' company.

Best wishes for a blessed Holiday Season!
Old 12-07-2004, 05:14 PM   #11

Mid Atlantic Campers
Please be assured that I completely understand all of your concerns. All accomodations are being handled in the best way possible. We have been completely up front about the various utility availability. I apologize for any possible misunderstanding.

While 50 AMP sites may be desirable to some, it is not always necessary and will not damage a coach to hook up to 30 AMPS. The newer coaches are completley equipped to handle the load balancing in case of lesser power availabilty.

Sites are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis base upon the original pre-registration date or registration date, not full-payment date.

While not all sites have sewer connections, the pump-out service is available each day, as needed. I hope you will consider this an adequate provision.

Please be assured that I intend to take a 20 AMP, non-sewer site even though I will be there almost 2 weeks. It is a high priority for me that all of our guests to Lancaster receive the best possible accomodations. I hope we iRV2er's can rise to the occasion to spend a great week together at a great location for a great price, even if the utilities are not up to our expectations.

Best wishes for a blessed holiday season.

P.S. lynnvt is right, most campgrounds in the Northeast do not have the accomodations offered by many parks in other areas of the USA.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:34 AM   #12

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
It's unfortunate that this 50/30 amp issue is keeping you from the National Rally. This area of Pennsylvania is beautiful and provides those attending an experience different from all the other National Rallys. You might chat with some of the northerners that have the same rigs as yours and ask them how they deal with the amperage issue. I had no idea that there was such a difference in southern and northern campgrounds!
Old 12-09-2004, 06:31 PM   #13

Mid Atlantic Campers
Now that the 50/30 issue seems to be resolved, I apologize that it took me 72 hours to get the news posted on the site. The campground owner got the financial approval to proceed on Monday. He did not want to inform me until he had municipal approval. This should come tomorrow.
Another reason for my delay in posting a response is that I was away at a business conference for 2 days. I had no chance to respond in as timely a fashion to which I am accustomed. Again, I apologize for the delay in responding, as well as the fact that I have a fulltime job that occupies a little of my time. Unfortunately, this delayed my response and caused some to cancel their registrations.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:53 AM   #14
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RKamperRV:
I apologize for the delay in responding, as well as the fact that I have a fulltime job that occupies a little of my time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rick: No apologies necessary, we appreciate the time and effort you've spent planning, organizing, and promoting our National Rally. The job of a wagonmaster is a very difficult and demanding task and we don't wish to impose excessively on your time. Rick, you're doing a super job!

To those who are critical of the rallies plans: Be aware that I'm still looking for someone to wagonmaster the 2006 rally. If you think you can do a better job you might consider requesting it for '06. Read this thread for some additional insight.