Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2006, 07:32 PM   #15

Okey Dokey,

I just went through the registration information again. There were a few that I somehow missed when I did the last update. I THINK I got them all.....

Thanks Richard for all the help!!! Couldn't do this rally without ya!

I have not been able to spend the time I want to on the Rally since those pesky little things named Kartina and Rita.

But my trips to and from Pass Christian, MS to repair/rebuild the damage to the house we had there are winding down. (FINALLY!) Had to strip it to a bare shell and re-finish the inside. Was LOTS of work! But my business partners parents should be moving into it in mid February. The house they had over there was completely demolished. They can "Go home" (Almost) and see the a new house built where the one they lost once stood.

Things are ALMOST back to normal. (Whatever normal is )

I am starting to do some of the site assignments now... Work on that as folks sign up so I won't feel swamped doing them all at once.

Well I'm gonna go burn some more of that high priced midnight oil and get some more rally stuff done.

Later Yall!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-02-2006, 01:11 PM   #16
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi all,

Yea, Yipee it's done were coming to the rall !!! Looking forward to seeing everyone we all ready know as well as meeting more new great folks!!!!

Don I mentioned this also on the registration page. Will be traveling & comeing in with Jersey Bob, so we would appreciate being togeather if you can work that out, thanks!!
Old 02-02-2006, 05:57 PM   #17

Nor'easters Club
Hi Everyone
Just signed up for the Rally.
Don is it possible to email our confirmation to us as I was unable to print it out.(problem with printer)

Thanks
Jersey Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 02:49 AM   #18

Hot diggidy dog, two more folks to meet and have fun with at the rally!

Al and Bob I am looking forward to seeing yall there.

Bob as soon as I get the e-mail conformation from Bill I will forward a copy to you.

I sent Al a e-mail. Seems that the question as to if you need 50 amp or 30 amp got left off the full reg somehow. (That or my eyesight is going too ) So I would like that info. so I can do the site placement thing.

I already have a "Pencil list" going for site placement. I know it will change some until we have all the registations. But I want to get a "Head start" so I can put folks together as much as possible.

Catch Yall Later,

Don (W5IT)
Old 02-04-2006, 06:26 AM   #19
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don (W5IT):

"........the folks at the campground tell me there is a possibility of the Pigeon Forge "Trolley" expanding to include River Plantation RV Park next year. If so, that would be a VERY nice cost effective way to go to and from Dollywood."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In a promotional link to Sevierville's tourist information, there's a news archive piece announcing that Sevierville visitors can travel further on Sevierville's trolley route than before. This is an issue that Don and I were speculating on, hoping that the trolley would come all the way into the campground during the rally.

That website states in part that as of Monday, November 14, 2005, Sevierville's trolley service, which is an extension of the Pigeon Forge trolley line, began transporting visitors to historic downtown Sevierville. If I'm reading and interpreting it correctly, the Sevierville Trolley connects with the Pigeon Forge Trolley which could take our rally attendees to Dollywood and other attractions.

I've noticed the trolley now stops at the Walmart Super-center and we could easily drive our personal vehicles to that parking lot, leave them there and take the trolley to Dollywood.

Maybe by July it will start coming all the way to the campground, it's only about a mile further.
Old 02-04-2006, 11:24 AM   #20

To; W5it'

How's it going, Good job providing all the info, but I have a couple of questions I couldn't find answers to.

Can I pay by credit card for the campground only??

Is there a way to pay for other festivities by credit card/?

Thinking of going early and staying longer, which brings up ? re; credit card. Could pay entire amount ahead if your set-up permits it.

Let me know, so I can go forward.

Thanks, and if you want/need any help just tap me on the shoulder.

AJBJRVERS
Old 02-04-2006, 11:56 AM   #21

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can I pay by credit card for the campground only??

Is there a way to pay for other festivities by credit card/? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes to both. When you go to the registration page you can choose if you ony want the campground also which or how many activities you would like to do. All can be paid by C-Card.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Thinking of going early and staying longer, which brings up ? re; credit card. Could pay entire amount ahead if your set-up permits it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This you do directly with the campground. We have a block of sites set aside for the rally where I make site assignments. In mid-April I have to send that list to the campground. The campground is supposed to put the early arrivals/late departures in the same sites they will be in for the rally. They also accept C-Card payments.

Catch Ya LAter,

Don (W5IT)
Old 02-07-2006, 08:31 AM   #22

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I just called the campground and made arangements to arive on Saturday July 15.
I like to get there a day early so I can rest some before the rally starts. When we went to Nashville we arived on Sunday and it just seemed like I was tired all week.

Bill
Old 02-08-2006, 04:49 AM   #23

OK I just regestered and paid. This will be our first Rally. The wife and I are really looking forward to meeking all you good folks. If you need help with the golf outing let me know.

PS Do I need to make any arrangments with the campground.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #24

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Hi bmac
Glad that you are comming to the rally. I look foward to meeting you. My wife has releatives in Ranibow City AL which is near Gadsden. Her Nephew works for Rehab Partners and they have an office in Fort Payne. He goes up there quite often. We have been to the Alabama Fan Club and Museum twice. We realy like Alabama's music a lot.
If you are just going to the rally for the week Sunday to Saturday you do not need to make any arangments with the campground. We are going up a day early so we have to pay for the extra day.
I hope your trip to the rally is a good one.

Bill
Old 02-08-2006, 02:15 PM   #25

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bmac:
OK I just regestered and paid. This will be our first Rally. The wife and I are really looking forward to meeking all you good folks. If you need help with the golf outing let me know.

PS Do I need to make any arrangments with the campground. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bobby, if you are not arriving early or stayin late you are good to go. I have to send the campground my list of site assignments in Mid April.

Looking forward to seeing yall there!

Don (W5IT)
Old 02-11-2006, 11:25 AM   #26
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey All,

Was on the phone today with Erin from River Plantation, and booked us & Jersey Bob into the campground a day befor the rally !
See you all in about 153 Days !!

Ahhhhhhh the darn snow started coming down !! COME ON SPRING!!!!
Old 02-12-2006, 02:06 AM   #27

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ahhhhhhh the darn snow started coming down </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK AL, now yall keep that pesky stuff up there now ya hear????????

It is bad enough dem Canadians sent this COLD air down here. (28 deg. F this morning)

We are used to stuff a LITTLE warmer.

Lookin forward to seeing yall at the National. BTW, got you and "Jersey Bob" together on my site list.

Catch Yall LAter,

Don (W5IT)
Old 02-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #28

Hi Don,

My wife, Betty, and I just registered for the rally this morning. We look forward to meeting new friends. We both still work full time and this will serve as one of our weeks of vacation this year. Did not think to add to the comment section of the registration that we will be towing our PT Cruiser. Unless we change motorhomes before the rally we only require 30 amp service.

See you all then!

2002 Winnebago Brave 34D Ford V10
jafortune is offline   Reply With Quote