Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2006, 08:31 AM   #15

Junior - Great idea! Let's do it in addition to whatever else is going on...kinda like a freebie white elephant sale. I would suggest some kind of dollar value minimum so that one person doesn't end up with a ball point pen and another ends up with like new air compressor. Also could consider male/female designators for the prizes. The rally keeps getting better....
Ken

Wilson(Maltese)
calliopeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #16

Boy-howdy yall can come up with some GREAT IDEAS!!! Why not????

Sandy told me about a deal like that the Texas Boomers have done. Sounds like that could be a LOT of fun.

How and when would we do it??? Kind of have that at the end of the yearly meeting maybe... Or after the raffle stuff???

Now the BIG question... Which one of yall can handle this??? I've kind of got a FULL plate.
Old 04-05-2006, 02:44 AM   #17
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Great idea! Maybe Harvey "Junior" would handle this for us?
Old 06-19-2006, 07:16 PM   #18
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
check out the prize list on the first post. Just added a prize from Fan-tastic Vents.

We also have a prize being donated by Doris of www.PersonalizedYourWay.com for the golf.

Thanks Doris
Old 07-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #19
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Updated 7-7-06
Old 07-11-2006, 01:47 PM   #20

Texas Boomers Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I am always amazed at the curtesy exhibited on this site. The thoughtful and gracious responses to questions is highly indicative of the quality of people running this site. I am very happy that I will get to meet you folks this year!
The "honey-doer" is getting the rig pulled over to the driveway tomorrow so I can start packing.

Nancy
ncason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:41 PM   #21

Thanks for the kind words!

The folks on the forum MAKE it what it is.

I'm looking forward to meetin yall there.

Well you will be loadin up tomorrow, I'll be "Kickin the tires and lightin the fire". We hit the road and go "Boogidy boogidy" after Cathy gets off work tomorrow afternoon.

It is FINALLY time to RALLY!

I have been workin on this since December of 2005. Of course there are a LOT of folks that make it happen who have also been working behind the scenes. I'm just the "Knot-head" tryin to keep it all together.

Catch Yall Later,

Don
Old 07-21-2006, 03:02 AM   #22
Administrator Emeritus

A HUGE THANKS to our sponsors for donating the items to make the 2006 Raffle a success!!

A good time was had by all and no one left empty handed as there were even goodie bags for those that didn't win a Raffle prize.

THANKS to Jim "Kablewizard" for all your hard work and for being one of the one's that traveled the farthest to get here!!

I won't even begin to relist all our GREAT sponsors, but THANK YOU ALL!!!

rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:33 AM   #23

Texas Boomers Club
It absolutely amazed me at the 03 National in Nashville that you and Cherie (plus young'uns and pup in tow) came all the distance from AZ with ALL the raffle prizes....and you did it again for 06!

A BIG THANK YOU to Jim for his work in this area. It's a long, tedious job getting in touch with all the sponsors and assemblying all the "goodies" on the table! Not to mention packing it all in the back of his truck! That alone is a MIRACLE!!!

Cherie, you're not to be left out either - thanks to you for keeping it all together!!!!

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #24
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I thank everyone for their kind words, and all I can say is we do it for the members and IRV2.

I would also like to thank all those who donated. I will be sending out a thank you note to all. As far as those of you reading this, please remember the best way for you to thank them is go to their sites or stores and get something, then they know it works to take part in this great family.

And lastly I want to thank all those who came to the rally, and bought raffle tickets, and 50/50. Like I have said, To see how happy everyone is when they win is why I do it.

Thanks
Old 08-01-2006, 04:14 PM   #25
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
And lastly I want to thank all those who came to the rally, and bought raffle tickets, and 50/50. Like I have said, To see how happy everyone is when they win is why I do it.

Thanks
Year after year we hope Jim!!! We're shootin' for a repeat performance in '07!!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote