Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #113

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Hi Everyone
I hope everybody came through Irene OK. We made out fine with just a few inconveniences.
I am sorry to say we are not going to be able to make the rally this year. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone again and making some new friends too. This will be one of the closest rallies to us, but family obligations come before fun.
Camilla's Dad's kidneys are failing and he will not live much longer. He is 93 and has had a good life so we are trying to stay close to home to help him and not be away very long when we do go somewhere. He lives right next to us so he is still staying in his house, but we are helping him with things more and more. He is a very proud man and it really bothers him that he can't take care of everything himself. The good Lord will take care of him one way or another when it is his time to go, so all we can do is take care of him as best we can. Home health and hospice is coming in a few time during the week to help also.
Thanks for all of your prayers we will surly be needing them.

Bill and Camilla
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-30-2011, 09:46 AM   #114

Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by WA4SLC View Post
Hi Everyone
I hope everybody came through Irene OK. We made out fine with just a few inconveniences.
I am sorry to say we are not going to be able to make the rally this year. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone again and making some new friends too. This will be one of the closest rallies to us, but family obligations come before fun.
Camilla's Dad's kidneys are failing and he will not live much longer. He is 93 and has had a good life so we are trying to stay close to home to help him and not be away very long when we do go somewhere. He lives right next to us so he is still staying in his house, but we are helping him with things more and more. He is a very proud man and it really bothers him that he can't take care of everything himself. The good Lord will take care of him one way or another when it is his time to go, so all we can do is take care of him as best we can. Home health and hospice is coming in a few time during the week to help also.
Thanks for all of your prayers we will surly be needing them.

Bill and Camilla
We are so sorry for your wife's father. We are sure he is in good hands and is well cared for by all.

We will miss you at the rally. It would have been nice to see you and talk about the time since we last saw you and Camilla at Branson. I sent you a private message about ham radio so be sure to check it.
FLYTYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #115
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Bill & Camilla,

You guys will be missed and thought of at the Rally! Sorry about Camilla's dad !!!

To the others well it is Sept Rally Month has come!! See you all in 24 more Days!!!

Remember All: LIVE, LAUGH & ENJOY !!!
Old 09-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #116

hI everyone just to let you guys know I just checked in at bethpage today and everything is perfectly fine the weather did not make an impact at all and I must say that the Campground is really nice I must say one of best that I have been to I'm going to try to make it back for The rally and for now I'm gonna enjoy the next ten days here. Good luck to all. Joe
ninos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #117
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninos View Post
.... I'm going to try to make it back for The rally
Joe, Go to the counter and tell them you are with iRV2 Group and make a reservation.

The rally fee page is located here:
2011 iRV2.com National Rally Home Page

Hope to see you later on!

Thanks for the eye witness report on the campground. Have fun!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #118

Fleetwood Owners Club
Has the assignments when out yet for the pot luck dinner. If so did not get ours.
ajm12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #119

Texas Boomers Club
Jayco Owners Club
I will most likely be arriving on Friday evening. Do I need to call campground and let them know?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #120
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPSDX View Post
I will most likely be arriving on Friday evening. Do I need to call campground and let them know?
Yes. If you are arriving earlier/staying later than the Rally dates, you need to let the campground know. They will charge you for the extra dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm12 View Post
Has the assignments when out yet for the pot luck dinner. If so did not get ours.
Yes. See THIS thread.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #121
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Well another week has passed, so for me it is hit the road in 8 more days!! They Rally in 13 more days!! Looking forward to being on the road again!!! Safe travles all!!

Remember All: LIVE, LAUGH & ENJOY !!!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #122

Texas Boomers Club
Jayco Owners Club
Well, I leave for the rally a week from today. Going to stop at my Mom's house for a few days and visit with her and sister's families. Plan on being to Urbanna Friday. My wife is flying into Richmond on Saturday.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #123

Leaving Kutztown, Pa early Sunday morning. See you all 2ish. This is our first rally and we are excited to meet you all and enjoy the time spent with the group. Everyone have a safe trip, see you soon. Nancy & Gary (DreamBelieve)
DreamBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #124

Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
We'll see you at the Rally, have a safe trip.
Subaru Outback, Cricket SW3
seasonedsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #125

Hi everybody how is the rally going? I hope that you are all having a good time. Joe
ninos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #126

Newmar Owners Club
Hi ninos,
The rally is going absolutely great. Today was seminar day. They gave me some ideas which will allow me to spend more $s than planned with the vendors! The rally started and the sun came out . Tonight is movie night. The movie is "The King's Speech". Mike has included popcorn and beverages. It should be a great time.

Every day seems to be filled with really neat activities. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bethpage, irv2 national rally, urbanna