Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #253

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvjimmy View Post
Had a nice campfire last night. Kate said when she counted we had about 25 or 27 there, a few more came in later. I will start the fire back up tonite at around 7:30 or 8:00 so come on down. It's in I guess section N at the I think the east end by that dumpster and a wood kindling pile. Or by the sign that say's wood for iRV2. Jim
I believe that is section V. Regardless, it is nice to know when to get there!
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #254
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
V it is at the corner of Mideast Ave. & Fourth St.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #255

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRR View Post
V it is at the corner of Mideast Ave. & Fourth St.
Ok, thanks John. I guess that is the same place as last night then.
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #256
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Exclamation

Can someone please make some photographs available please?

Thanks!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #257

Monaco Owners Club
Mike there are more PIC's on the thread that JohnRR set-up as a PIC post. Posting them as soon as we have time. Jim
Old 09-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #258

Yard sale/swap meet - Thursday, 2 PM

Greetings fellow rally-ers!

There will be an informal yard sale/swap meet Thursday, at 2 PM following the Ice Cream Social in the Pioneer Building.

Bring whatever items you want to trade or sell. And remember...One man's trash is another man's treasure (and vice versa)!

Liz
Old 09-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #259

Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Attachment 45817
MJD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #260

Monaco Owners Club
Watch those awnings!!

I'm kind of worried about some of the awnings billowing in the campground. Today its the ones on the west side that need special attention.
KRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #261

Have to check the pic page here soon. I hadn't seen that.

Lori did a super job this morning explaining the iRV2 website and how all the forums work. We two learned quite a bit, even though we have both been using the site for quite a while. Good job, Lori. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #262

Vintage RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to potmo Send a message via Yahoo to potmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
Vintage or new, doesn't matter, David. We're all RV'rs so no need to feel out of place. Come to breakfast tomorrow AM & meet some more friends.

I'm not good at diagnosing wet problems, but I'm sure there are some here that can help.

Lori-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franka548 View Post
David,
I agree with Lori, you are just fine. we are all rv'ers and come join in. As far as the wet carpet goes, put a fan on it and it should dry out quickly, if you don't have one I can loan you a small one that I have. I'm in O11, the 5er with the chevy dually in the front.
Frank
So when I said I felt a little out of place, I didn't mean I felt like an outcast or didn't feel welcome. Everyone I have had met for any length of time has been super friendly, helpful and interesting.

I just meant that I don't have quite as much in common with y'all as I had hoped. I mean, couldn't y'all be a little more class C, a bit more single, a little more buried in debt and still working, a bit more vintagey and why are y'all so dang old? I'm supposed to impress someone with my 24' rig and my 53 yrs of age. :-)

Seriously though, y'all have been super great and I appreciate you all lining up to loan me your fans and to give me moral support when I needed it. This journey for me tends to have a bit of a bi-polar nature to it, which I like, since it reminds me that I'm actually alive, but sometimes the down times get reflected in my posts. I am enjoying the early phase of my adventure and am happy to be here. Thank you all.

david
potmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #263

Vintage RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to potmo Send a message via Yahoo to potmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Hey, David! If you're in P6, we are near neighbors - at P12. Chairs are out to say welcome, but we chose to chill indoors tonight too. Another day, c'mon over. If the Jeep's here, knock on the door.

Last time we had a wet floor, the gray tank was overflowing - upwards. Into the bathroom. You did say your gray tank wasn't draining?

That's the end of my wisdom. (The rest went out with those troublesome teeth.) Surely someone else will chime in with something useful!

Breakfast? I'm the one-winged Wonder Woman - as in "wonder how she dislocated that shoulder?" Gray hair & glasses - that part doesn't do much to distinguish me, does it? I come attached to a tall Englishman. Make yourself known!

Cheers!
Thanks again suspinz for bending over backwards to make me feel loved! As far as the gray tank theory goes, the overflow theory doesn't hold water (no pun intended) because it was half full (half empty?) when I then filled it hoping the extra pressure might unclog it. I now believe that the problem is probably the valve at the point where it all drains out, and the leak is unrelated and probably either the holding tank or some connection between the holding tank and the toilet or the main water tank and the toilet.

BTW Curt'41 the fan is working great. Thanks!
potmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #264

If you are interested in an HWH factory tour on Thursday send an email to
wallynm@yahoo.com
one way distance is 51 miles about an hour away.

Pushed by a KITTY KAT
wallynm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #265

Hi Wally

What do the initials stand for ?

Thx
Heather
oakhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #266
Community Administrator

Thor Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Looks like some weather might move through tomorrow and cooler days ahead! Keep the photos coming, it's great to see everyone. Also, keep in mind it's often easier to upload photos using our mobile apps since you can take the photo and upload from the same device without needing to get the photo to your computer.

Tags
national, rally